Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone feel this way, champions league is extremely pooring the past two days. The 5 major leagues are already won by there best teams...juventus,barcelona,chelsea,bayren munich and lyon. it may be that im am looking forword to the world cup too much to care anymore what goes on this season, anyone else bored to death at the moment and want the world cup soon enough?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
roma/totti said:
ha the world cup and euro cup are soo much better then any club soccer
Maybe the passion is high, because of the importance, but the quality of football? no way.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
winning isn't the be all and end all. There are still cup semi-finals, finals, relegation battles, european places to fight for. Thats an awfully one dimensional view to take on football.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
The Green One said:
winning isn't the be all and end all. There are still cup semi-finals, finals, relegation battles, european places to fight for. Thats an awfully one dimensional view to take on football.

Yeah, that´s it. Club football is not only the Champions League. I´m definitely not bored by club football.
I really don´t compare international football with club football that often. World Cups and European Championships are just every 2 years and the qualifiers are once a month, so that is... let´s say the extra bit. ;)

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
International football is way more boring, in the last 2 major tournaments I watched (The WC and the Euro) there were like 2 really entertaining to watch games in total.

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
roma/totti said:
does anyone feel this way, champions league is extremely pooring the past two days. The 5 major leagues are already won by there best teams...juventus,barcelona,chelsea,bayren munich and lyon. it may be that im am looking forword to the world cup too much to care anymore what goes on this season, anyone else bored to death at the moment and want the world cup soon enough?
Haven't you said you don't even get to watch the Italian league?

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
FiveMagics said:
There never seems to be many games where top European clubs really have a go at each other, back in the day.

They should bring back the two group stage, that filtered out quality.
agreed

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Bored with football no way. I cant wait for the World Cup even though there is shite matches at points it doesn't stop me thinking that its great.

·
Registered
42,583 Posts
The Green One said:
Exactly, it seemed the Romanistas were more excited during their teams run of eleven straight victories and battling hard for the fourth spot with Fiorentina than the Juventinos are for another Scudetto triumph.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
bored by club soccer? watch Rapid vs Steaua today... pure passion and skill guaranteed

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
brasileiro said:
World Cup > Everything else.

Most people who put down the world cup are from a nation that has no hope of winning the wc.

I love the WC though none of my favourite teams play this year (turkey, romania) but still its great and i cant wait to see romania there again... watch us... when we're back, we're gonna be stronger than ever

1 - 20 of 43 Posts