Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All respeck....they were brilliant tonight. In awe of man ut in no way....Nice performace dominated man utd for long stretches and hit the wood work twice and missed one clear cut chance with Zlatan and then had that extraordinary shot from Stankovic saved.

So proud of my boys.

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
45,356 Posts
lol

2 things:-

1) you're drunk

2) Azzkikr will be all over this.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
Not at all, i respect other peoples opinions (haha)

Jokes aside, im not even going to bother. This loser mentality is probably what most of the team is thinking anyways, they played ok and gets paid anyways, so why should they cares.

Loser fans supporting a team full of losers.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahhahahaha azzkikr and whoever else does not relize that only luck kept us out can suck my anus....cos we were very very good tonite. Just a defensive laps thanx to Vieira and the speed of C.Ronaldo

Not worried at all.

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loser mentality? lol

U simply dont know what you have so whatever dude.... I lovemy team more than i love winning for winning sake.....Thats the difference between you and eye. i know when my team has played well. And i take extreme pride in my colours.

AMALA INTER

per sempre

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

Jokes aside, im not even going to bother. This loser mentality is probably what most of the team is thinking anyways, they played ok and gets paid anyways, so why should they cares.

:howler:

This is the most ironic thing I've read today. You're referring to yourself in "loser mentality" right?

·
Registered
59,798 Posts

Perhaps you should jump ship then, 'winner'

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I thought inter played well, if the difference between us an UTD is 2 goals then whatever.

This was Mourinho's 1st year, surely no one thought he would win it this year. Now that he knows the team better and what the team actually needs to become better I think he will make wiser decisions in the transfer market this year and Inter will be a better side in the next competition

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
I love my team more than i love winning for winning sake.....Thats the difference between you and eye.

:thumbsup:well said for the first part

though i dont think azz is like that otherwise he wouldnt' really give a **** like he does now, i just think everyone is a little drunk tonight, no one is gonna get along today so just let it be.

Forza inter win or lose

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
This was Mourinho's 1st year, surely no one thought he would win it this year. Now that he knows the team better and what the team actually needs to become better I think he will make wiser decisions in the transfer market this year and Inter will be a better side in the next competition
Oh please, not this BS again.

Mourinho on his second year wont be any further than he was when he first joined the club.

He has changed nothing, wasted 60m€. He winning in serie a because of what Mancio created.

Its not like this is a team in progress, no new players, no new tactics being implented.

This is Mancini's Inter, stop making it sound like Mourinho is building something, because he clearly isnt.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good to see long time INTER fans still love their team like men.

AMALA INTER

persempre....

I know when my team deserves accolades....and we did extremely well tonite...

Had on my INTEr shirt inna room fulla psuedo Man Utd Barbadian fans just now at the sports bar. Took my teasing like a man. Got a bit pissed when a Man Utd fan took up my shirt and tried to wipe the table with my sleeve. Had to be decafinated by teh bar tender lol....Wudda hit him.....hard lololol

FORZA INTER!!!!!

when we do badly i will say it

Today....i am the proudest INTER fan alive.

I

love

my

fcakin team

way more than i love winning for winning sake

O INTER O MORTE!!!!!!

Take it like men.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Well said Tazz. I am proud of the boys. I am not angry tonight like I was after the exits vs milan,valencia,villareal and liverpool.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Why are people attacking azzkikr? :D Didn´t we like this dousche bag the time before he got banned...we´re Xtratime interisti, not like that other pink Inter forum where people seem to hate him (yes, I read there sometimes)....dousche bags are much welcome here at Inter XT.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts