Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
34,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now Milan are out and every win, every point will become more crucial.
They have a aging team but a team what is capable of finishing in top 4, and we havent really taken advantage of being the only top team not playing in europe.

:nervous:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
I was afraid that would happen, now Milan are going all speed ahead in Serie A .. we MUST win them easy games, for us to play European football again.

·
Administrator
53,290 Posts
They might hit better form, but that means little because it means they wont constantly lose points as they have and which has been their norm. They still have the issue of scoring, it remains to be seen how much they can really rely on Pato. Still have the same issues.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Well, Milan can only get better when it comes to their form in Serie A as it's been lackluster for a while now. This will be a fight to the death. The next five matches are particularly crucial, away to Genoa and home to Napoli, two sides that will give us trouble. If we don't get our act together Milan could over take us sooner rather than later as their exit means their aging legs won't be tested quite as much.

Empoli - Milan
Genoa - Juventus
Siena - Fiorentina

Juventus - Napoli
Roma - Milan
Fiorentina - Genoa

Empoli - Juventus
Milan - Sampdoria
Napoli - Fiorentina

Inter - Juventus
Torino - Milan
Fiorentina - Lazio

Juventus - Parma
Milan - Atalanta
Udinese - Fiorentina

Palermo - Juventus
Milan - Cagliari
Fiorentina - Reggina

Inter - Fiorentina
Juventus - Milan

None of those matches are "easy," and if we continue to play as we are, we will easily slide behind La Viola and Milan by week 32.

·
Administrator
53,290 Posts
The next 3 games are must wins, because the latter ones I see us alot of draws at most.

Stephan and Andy, conform or perish :skull: Seriously, get a team avatar from the thread ;) Andy, I think Molinaro is still left :lala:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
It comes down to if Milan can start scoring some goals and if we can start keeping them out.

Which one seems more likely?

Yeah, thought so.

·
Administrator
53,290 Posts
Hey, our defence suck, but only let in few more goals then them. While Atalanta has scored more goals then them :pp

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
The next 3 games are must wins, because the latter ones I see us alot of draws at most.

Stephan and Andy, conform or perish :skull: Seriously, get a team avatar from the thread ;) Andy, I think Molinaro is still left :lala:
For some reason I can't upload an avatar for myself. It's been that way since I was banned from here last.

Molinaro? Nah thanks, I'll pass..

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I was afraid that would happen, now Milan are going all speed ahead in Serie A .. we MUST win them easy games, for us to play European football again.
Are you worried about the grandpas going full speed ahead? :dielaugh: Relax, it's only so far the crutches can them.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
We'll see.

I'm confident though that we will beat them at home.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
Forget about Milan, if we cant finish above Fiorentin we really dont deserve to play in the CL, thats it.

·
Administrator
53,290 Posts
I dont care what we deserve aslong as we get there.

Andy, will set your avatar priviliges being allowed back ASAP. Under one condition, until its reinstated, I get to choose what avatar you will have :angel:

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Truer words have not been uttered, Andrey.

If we cannot finish ahead of Fiorentina we don't deserve to be in the CL, Milan is irrelevant to that. They will get their act together and they will finish the season strongly, but we still have a 5 point lead ahead of them.

It's our spot to win or lose.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I dont care what we deserve aslong as we get there.

Andy, will set your avatar priviliges being allowed back ASAP. Under one condition, until its reinstated, I get to choose what avatar you will have :angel:
Ohh God, not the Dingo. :jester:

·
Administrator
53,290 Posts
Now done :angel: Fought the temptation of a a Ranieri or Molinaro one, Palla will do as third best ;) Without putting you in a fit as with the other two :D

Considered the fiery raging madman Pavel due to your similarities :shades:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Truer words have not been uttered, Andrey.

If we cannot finish ahead of Fiorentina we don't deserve to be in the CL, Milan is irrelevant to that. They will get their act together and they will finish the season strongly, but we still have a 5 point lead ahead of them.

It's our spot to win or lose.
It doesn't matter though. We desperately need the money. I'd rather not deserve to be in the Champions League, fire Ranieri, get a better manager, and be included next season than the opposite.

It's pretty sad that we don't even know if we can continue competing with La Viola and Milan anymore. That just reeks of changes needing to be made.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts

·
Administrator
53,290 Posts
If you make daily thesis reports in how much Ranieri suck, I will upgrade you to a furia checha one :proud:

Yeah Milan this season its embarrassing to be caught up by them :D But Milan in general, their playing material is like twice of ours, so its really punching over ones weight to be so clearly over them for the entire season (dont think they will overpass us, will fight though).

As Andy said, and I already said, we badly need the huge boost the CL our club get from. So I dont give a **** if we dont deserve it or not. But hope to God Ranieri is fired still.

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
So would i, but we can't feel hard done by if we can't even finish above Fiorentina, who let's face it are hardly anything special apart from a handful of good players. Then again, neither are we but we are Juventus.

It is just sad how we've fallen just as proportionally as our luck has abandoned us. It just goes to show that Ranieri has no effect on this team, other than to screw up his tactics and subs.

I'm just so bloody tired of the incompetence, Ranieri acting like he's some big shot but he's a total putz, Secco with his stupid moves and haircut, Cobolli Gigli's utter uselessness.

We need a complete clear out of these jokers.

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
We desperately need the money. I'd rather not deserve to be in the Champions League, fire Ranieri, get a better manager, and be included next season than the opposite.
A better manager? Id like to remind all of you than one of the most discussed alternatives of Ranieri in the summer was Novellino!!!
I can easily see us getting the 3rd place, firing Ranieri appointing a more incompeternt coach (no matter how hard is to find one :)) and then failing in the preliminary round of the CL, cause we are not guaranteed a direct entry...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts