Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope Juve smack their arses senseless.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure hope so dude,Time for a reality check.Maybe the Trezegol-Pinturicchio-Ibra combination would've kicked in by then.Smack some culo at the Bernabeau and perhaps Ciro can get amongst the goals to. :thmbup:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
not exactly the team i wanted to play. they are unpredictable, have a star line up and i really think they may want some revenge from the last time we played them.

nonetheless, im hoping capello can really stop them. i wonder if any new players will be available for juve by then.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True CUG but it would be nice to see a Bernabeau bashing :tongue: ,No game will be a shoe in by any stretch of the imagination.But I think Juve have that upper edge over Real though.A chance for Don Fabio to get one over his former side to. :)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
i think Zlatan - Trez will be called for tht match,, but hopefully DP can come in and score a brilliant goal like the one x madrid 2 years aho ;) :finger:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Cannot wait for such a mouthwatering prospect,
Trez should be back by then so I think we could kick their ass, especially after the way Madriud have been playing.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I'm going to see Juve-Real so hopefully Real-Juve ends in a draw or something and we kick them out of the CL in Turin :)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Ofcourse I will be cheering for my Italian friend vs Madrid. I really hope Capello won't put this game in jeopardy and play some tactical catenccio again, If there is any team that is good against that it is Real. Just attack them and this game shouldn't be a problem. Remember Real don't have much of a defence, With or without Samuel and Casillas is pure crap.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Time for Juve to give Real Merdarid a much needed reality check,And show them how far their noses are up their culo.Los Galacticos crap,Time for Fabios men to shine.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Del Piero raring to meet Madrid Saturday 18 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessandro Del Piero admits it will take a “perfect Juve performance” to get the better of Real Madrid in the Champions’ League.

“The draw has pitted us against one of the contenders for the trophy,” the captain told his official website after the second round draw in Nyon.

The Spaniards only scraped through the group phase in second place behind Bayer Leverkusen, but Del Piero is not putting his team up as favourites for this tie.

“I’m none too convinced by Real Madrid’s difficult time of late. Barcelona are dominating La Liga with some incredible results, but we mustn’t forget that there are several European Players of the Year in that squad and quality does show in the end.”

It’s a familiar scenario for the Bianconeri, as they faced – and eliminated – the Merengues from the competition in 2003. Fans will be hoping for a repeat of the stunning 3-1 Turin victory on March 9.

“Madrid will be ready to play the perfect game once the tie comes around,” concluded Del Piero, “so Juventus have to provide an equally perfect performance to beat them.”

Del Piero scored one of the three goals in Turin that overturned a 2-1 first leg defeat in 2003.

channel4

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
CUG said:
not exactly the team i wanted to play. they are unpredictable, have a star line up and i really think they may want some revenge from the last time we played them.
Couldn't agree with you more! I hope we have no injury crisis and are on a good run when we face them. They too can reach a good form by the time we face them .

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Lista said:
I really cant see how someone can say this, but nevermind. I can only say it is going to be one hell of a fun match to watch.

I think he means even with good players like Cassilas and Samuel, their defense is still poor. ;)

I cant wait for these matches!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Paris said:
Bwahahaha.
Well it won't be that hard for him to really score against them,He'd have a harder time finding the net against Siena than real.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you. However, the Real-Juve match is a huge K.O spectacle.......sadly, we know too well which DP shows up for those events, hence I disagree with you.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts