Xtratime Community banner

So it's Miha for one more season exactly

382 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Loco 
#1 ·
c.m. just from now:

Lazio and Parma reached an agreement to transfer Cannavaro to Lazio on June 2001.

I don't know actually, respect to the guy but maybe it's too late and the Crag-Tanzi dance get's a bit too tight for my taste.

G
#2 ·
How trustful is the source of that claim? If Cannavaro was to come to Lazio, then lazio's defence would be the best in the world. About Miha, I woudl say that there is nothing left on him but bad attitude as w all say in the Euro, course he is a great free kicker, but that all. Couto is much better, and Cannavaro!!! I think the only chance he has of playing in the starting 11 is if lazio play a 3-man defense, which I think we wont. couto showed how good he is and that he deserves a place in the starting eleven!!

FORZA LAZIO!!!

G
#4 ·
The question my freunden is this......................................................................................which of the Cannavaros is it??
Perhaps Tanzi is doing us in tha you know what by just saying "...Oh of course Craggie I'll let u buy Cannavaro..".

Crag: "..oink oink I'm the man...oink no one can refuse me anything...oink..oink expect my wife but what the hell..oink...I just bought Crespo for ****load of extra money..oink...'cause he's a good player?...oink 'cause he got a tight rectum hehe oink..!

Let me serious. I know this type of "misunderstanding" has happened before..I just can't remember what teams that were involved. I think it was a turkish team screwed by a swedish one.

Anyone remember?

#5 ·
...given the fact that Sweden fielded a cool 5 (!) Andersson in the recent friendly in Austria, this fooled you ha ha trick is easy for them...

:)

#6 ·
...and talking about Swedes, I also like the connection Rocco - Freddie. Ljungberg: "If anyone offers me sex the night before a match, I always say 'No thanks'. I have tried it before and my feet feel like concrete when I am supposed to kick the ball. Now the night before the game I watch erotic movies instead".

G
#7 ·
Man the only thing that guy does the night before a game is how to style his L'oreal-'cause-I'm-worth-it..

BTW what's this I see.....it says FAK LAZIO under your nick..how the hell did u get away with that.huh?

#8 ·
...yeah, right, Rollo man, of all people you signing with "Rocco who ?" , that is a nice one, my good man... :)

The FAK is not to be explained with slick Compton street lingo, pal, it's on the emblem of fantastic FK Austria Wien :)

So you say Freddie developed some exciting movie watching including rubbing L'oreal stuff all over his whatever ??

:)

#9 ·
Rollo Tomasi said:

Crag: "..oink oink I'm the man...oink no one can refuse me anything...oink..oink expect my wife but what the hell..oink...I just bought Crespo for ****load of extra money..oink...'cause he's a good player?...oink 'cause he got a tight rectum hehe oink..!

Rollo, do you mean that Craggnoti is a P**?? :) Good one though :D
Are we talking about Fabio Cannavaro or Paolo Cannavaro?? :)
I hope it's not only a rumour.
Cannavaro and Nesta, we are ONLY need 2 defender on the back, and we should start thinking of 2-5-3 formation :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.