Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is Inter the team we didn't really want but are drawn to,well guys the derby will be another Brodo in the CL.let the games begin as they say. ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't want to meet inter now,It won't be like the league.Inter are a tough side and one surely that we could never discount.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I'm confident that we can get through Inter, but this might take a lot of work from the guys and it could hurt us in the semifinal or the final all in all im pretty happy as long as we didn't get Juventus this early its good. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
as luciano said pre-season, CL for Inter, juve for scudetto.

you can laugh at me but I have a feeling that the draws are fixed.

alex del piero actually told the press he predicted juve would draw liverpool, there's only 1/7 chance to come true but it did.

and it is no coincidence to have all big teams clash together for the second consecutive rounds.

don't mention the prediction of ferguson who 'predicted' the manutd-Milan draw.

laugh at me or scold me, i don't care.

i believe it's fixed. enough said.

hold together, rossoneri:devil:
FORZA MILAN
let's defeat the law of average by defeat Inter two more times in CL. :star: They'll be compensated with two TIM cup wins over us and a coppa italia for reward. enough said, it's a bargain for our cugini :cool: :star:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Elephant King said:

alex del piero actually told the press he predicted juve would draw liverpool, there's only 1/7 chance to come true but ut did.

and it is no coincidence to have all big teams clash together for the second consecutive rounds.

don't mention the prediction of ferguson who 'predicted' the manutd-Milan draw.

laugh at me or scold me, i don't care.

i believe it's fixed. enough said.
Typical Juve getting a free ride into the semi's,Luciano predicting what has already been fixed for Juve of course.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Elephant King said:
I doubt it. In the pot have been 3 italian teams and it was somehow to expect, that we will have an italian match. it was only the question weather Juve:Milan, Juve:Inter or Inter:Milan. ;)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I don't think Juventus should be happy to draw Liverpool. Liverpool will fight for it , Like Inter will fight to get revenge against us :(

But the :devil: devil :devil: inside me is telling me not to be afraid , after all ... we are AC MILAN :frustrat: :devil: :cool: :devil:

FORZA MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
it's still beyond me the fortune of Juve and the misfortune of Chelski

lucky Juve first face a fading RM then a rebuilding Liverpool, both ties looked to be difficult but clearly not.

poor Chelsea...first they have to play the best attacking side in the continent namely Barcelona, now they draw with arugably the most tactical team in Europe. Bayern(German team) is most dangerous when they are being an underdog.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I had secretly hoped for Juve, it would have been nice to play them with a non-italian ref ;)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Schumy said:
Typical Juve getting a free ride into the semi's,Luciano predicting what has already been fixed for Juve of course.
Perhaps you can tell me how it is typical exactly?
Unless I'm mistaken, two years ago we saw off Barca and then Real Madrid whereas you got Ajax and then Inter (miles off the pace in serieA as always).

This season you had Manchester United who are 11 points off Chelsea, just like Madrid are 11 points off Barcelona. Both are struggling teams.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glen said:
Unless I'm mistaken, two years ago we saw off Barca and then Real Madrid whereas you got Ajax and then Inter (miles off the pace in serieA as always).

This season you had Manchester United who are 11 points off Chelsea, just like Madrid are 11 points off Barcelona. Both are struggling teams.
It would be nice for Juventus to face some tough Italian opposition at this time.You got real a couple seasons ago big deal glen real are garbage seriously and Milan or Juve can beat them no probs.But get Inter in the quarters or semi's and you have hell.
No doubt Juve are still blessed with this tie,Typical Juve because of being gifted that's why you get my drift enough said.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Glen said:

Man Utd a struggling team?

Before playing us ManUtd is the most in-form team in Europe which yet to lose at home for months.

Before being defeated by us they are tipped to be likely to take over Chelski sooner or later

but they lost both of the ties against the better side namely Milan, and their momentum has been destoyed by us. Much like Capello's Roma last year, they were unbeatable before the defeat at our hands, then their momentum dropped...

In contrast, RM has been in downward slope for at least a year, Liverpool isn't anywhere near the one in 70s and 80s too.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts