Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering, hope some of you nerazurris can tell me. How's he doing? Will he return? When will he back?

Sad to see him injured, he's a great player!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Their has been no date yet on his return/last i heard was sometime december/january.
With the SerieA starting in october/it gives R9 not to miss a whole lot of games..
He recently when through a checkup and all is well..
Nobody is rushing this injury to heal..He will be back in top form..:cool::cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ronaldo is currently recovering in Brazil where he is getting regular checkups from his surgeon and Inter's doctors. Everything is going fine and the recovery is going smoothly. Ronaldo is expected to return to play around January.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
For the first time in my Inter-Ronaldo career, I can say: No news is good news.

The reason you are not hearing so much news about Ronaldo these days is that he decided to stay away from the media to spend time with his wife and baby and to concentrate on his recovery from injury. He has always said nonsense like this before, but now he seems to be sticking to his word. This is good: Ronaldo needs to stay away from the cameras and reporters and instead work on getting his life back together.

I love to read about Ronaldo every day, but I think not hearing news from him these days is very good. I hope he quietly returns at 100 percent health in December or January (or later; whenever he's ready) -- and then the fireworks will begin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts