Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't watched any Serie A games this year...recently, i've only watched the Feyenoord game in which Ronaldo played...but Ronaldo has been on fire lately...some of his goals were incredibly great...his move...his dribbling still amazing...so how would u rate this Ronaldo we've been watching??? is this Ronaldo as good as the old one?? do u think he'll be even better the old one??? or 80% of the old one??

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
AQt any rate you have an very good player back in business. I still doubt he is the player he was before the injuries, but it seems like an attainable goals as of now.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ronaldo has been impressive when he has played this season. If he could play consistently throughout a whole season he would probably reach his old heights, but the thing is that he is too fragile. You need to play many games during a year in order to be the best and it seems that this is very hard for Ronaldo. Let's hope that he will keep on improving like he is doing at the moment!!!!:)

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I must see him not getting injured for the whole season before I am sure he is really back......

I think now ROnaldo is about 80%.......
Ronaldo's leg is like a glass....It is ridiculous

·
Registered
739 Posts
No Carson, it´s not safe to say something like that.
Cause the old Ronaldo will never be back, we have to be satisfied by the new, better improved and more mature Ronaldo. The one you will see in the world cup tposcorers table !!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I can only hope that the new "machine" is better working.

What I saw latest is that it´s working.

If it does he can be even better than before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts