Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im watching a recorded tape of the Juve match at Madrid and so far despite this being an Italian team involved Zidane is the biggest cheat of all. He is buying free-kicks left right and centre and it was also his diving which led to the goal when Camoranesi clearly didnt touch him. Now at least Italians do it when they get a slight touch even if this is diving anyway.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Deano said:
Now at least Italians do it when they get a slight touch even if this is diving anyway.
You said it yourself, everybody does it. No difference.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Give me a break. Zidane was getting hacked relentlessly by Juve players all match and is lucky to have finished thew match in one piece.

Skilled players like Zidane have to go down to protect themselves otherwise they wouldn't last more then one season with all the fouls they draw.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
No difference to what Juve do anyway,He just played the fool I guess.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Yeah? How the hell didnt the ref see that prick Camoranesi take that kung fu kick on Zidanes stomach? The ref should've at least sent one Juve player off during the game, at least one !

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
You're an imbecile.

As for Zidane, he does tend to dive a lot and he sure makes them seem realistic. But like somebody has already stated, many players seem to dive nowadays and it's not illegal unless you get caught in the act. Zidane is still a fabulous player though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice to see a person who remember that Zizou has once played for Juventus! I think he is a fabulos player, and he did very well tonight. Anyone who wont accept this, or thinks otherwise is just silly. The only reason "Deano" says that is because he is a Roma fan. A previous juve player is a fake cheater bla bla bla... Take a look at your own players before hitting out on Zidane! The BIGGEST cheat in the whole wide world is Francesco Totti. You cant argue with that! Do it, but no one will hear you cuz they know im right! :sick: (I bet you know what that means!)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Even though I dislike Zidane for playing for Real Madrid, he will always be one of my favorite players in history. You cannot deny his class and talent. If Real wins the Champions League I will consider the win as one for Zinedine Zidane, not Madrid.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
So I guess zidane then picked up something while he was at Juve. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Schumy said:
So I guess zidane then picked up something while he was at Juve. :dielaugh:
Yeah, it's called being world class. :shades:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Seria Snore Fans Complaining About A Player Cheating, Hmmm I Think I Just Saw A Pig Fly Past My Window

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Andr3w said:
Yeah, it's called being world class. :shades:
You said it andy world class at cheating. :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
killah said:
Seria Snore Fans Complaining About A Player Cheating, Hmmm I Think I Just Saw A Pig Fly Past My Window
lol...hahaha actually this thread is hilarious, keep em coming schumy and andrw and killah :happy:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Roman2k said:
Skilled players like Zidane have to go down to protect themselves
:eekani:

Come on, the last thing on the mind of the players that dive is protection, is all about gainning advatange (cheating) like Zizou did yesterday;)

Like Garrincha said, they all do it.

About the hitting yesterday, yes Juve hit, but come on, lets be fair, Samuel, Helguera and Gravy did their share of hitting.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Roman2k said:
Give me a break. Zidane was getting hacked relentlessly by Juve players all match and is lucky to have finished thew match in one piece.

Skilled players like Zidane have to go down to protect themselves otherwise they wouldn't last more then one season with all the fouls they draw.
EXACTLY.

And it's Juventus!

Even if Juventus had 100 penalties turned down, nobody should be complaining.

It's JUVE.

J-U-V-E-N-T-U-S.

It's a shame they can't get the same treatment outside the Italian peninsula, isn't it? :D

Oh, and isn't anybody going to mention the sickening tactics of Blasi? Juventus knew they weren't on the same planet as Real in terms of technical ability..and went out of their way to foul Zidane, Raul and Figo at every opportunity. :rollani:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
If what Zidane does is cheating, then let's be honest – in that case Nedved, Totti, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Figo, Rooney, Henry, Del Piero, Aimar, Recoba, Pires, they ALL "cheat". Because every single one of them dives. So it might be wise to drop the holier-than-thou "cheating" accusations and accept that this is simply part of top competition, not an individual problem of any of the players I mentioned.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts