Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been missing a bit and thanks particularly to Tolga, the forum is still going nicely. A few people seem to be missing.

I myself have had a few issues and been away (yes Wally, to Brighton :tongue: ).

So how is everybody? how are you coping with 2004 thus far and are you itching at the lack of footie?

P.S. No one seems to be around on MSN?? :D

Oh yes, Wally, Ana got your messages. Wally, hope you are enjoying the C.D (especially since we finally managed a win) and ana, 'no' is the answer :eek: :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi SAfe!

Take Ibuprofen for the migraine :D

NEw YEar doesn't mean so much to me anymore in all honesty, everyday is a day at the end of the day :confused: :D

Spent New Year at the hospital (re: issues) and went to away this weekend to relax my brain cells.

To be honest, I've lost all count of what the days and dates are (as is the usual effects of holidays).

Kept my eye on XT, but couldn't build up the courage *cough* to post.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Welcome back hemso... Hope you resolved your issues and can now face up to the fact that GS and Fatih Terim, as well as Pleat and Spurs all suck ;) :D

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Hakan said:
Hi SAfe!

Take Ibuprofen for the migraine :D
Tks, dear, :kiss: but I don't really like popping pills. The migraine's been there for a few days now. First it was on the right, then it moved to the back of the head, now it's back on the right again, though it's not so bad now...:rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks peeps. :)

Cem, tell me about it. Hopefully 2004 will provide improvements (though I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes: ).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts