Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 3-1 at the moment, but the way Valenci are playing it should and WILL be 5 or 6 to ~1! Too bad Pellegrino scored that own goal, it was so crappy!!! :(

But nothing to worry about, if Valencia march out the way they did for the 1st half the Catalan suckers are gonners!

GO VALENCIA!!!

And at last Miguel Angel Angulo has done what I've tipped him to do for so long - become the star of Valencia!!!!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Everytime a different player stands up to be the MOTM. Who will it be in the final? Farinos?
Great win, btw.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
great game by farinos, piojo, kily, mendieta, angulo, etc....too bad gerard was invisible....i think in the finals, the captain will rule his team with the help of claudio lopez....these 2 players have mean alot to this team for a while...its good to see others showing great determination.

·
Registered
114 Posts
What an amazing, wonderful game!!! Watched it on OnDigital at a friend's house. Great!!

Top marks for the OnDigital commentary too, they knew all the facts and were unbiased and very very professional.

Shame about that goal disallowed. Everyone, including John Toshack who was on the panel of experts at the end of the game, said it was a harsh decision.

Man of the Match was Kily Gonzalez I think. The UK commentators agreed I believe, although I didn't hear them announce it this time.

See you in Paris!! :))

1 - 9 of 9 Posts