Xtratime Community banner

So do fans actually think they are the ones winning and losing in football?

318 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Bandiera 
#1 ·
Paratroopa said:
It's not gonna work Pulsar, hanging out, being in the company of fans from clubs that actually win stuff - won't make you feel like a winner.
Interesting stuff, I never knew that I was an integral part of the Inter Milan team.

The way some of these people talk around here, seems like they are playing centre forward for the damn team.

Ohh wow! So you support a team that wins a lot, especially lately. I guess that makes you a winner and I'm a loser!

What childish and pathetic thoughts!

What determine whether you're a winner or loser is your occupation and you status in life - not what club team you support.

The way some people insult Massimo Moratti you would have though they opened up their own multibillion dollar corporations in oil. I don't see their names tattoed on huge stockpiles of wealth.

But of course, maybe they are hiding something after all. I mean who in their right mind would go out of their way to attack Massimo Moratti and make a fool out of him if he weren't the CEO of a huge company themselves?

I'm guessing we're posting among some greats here at Xtratime. People who are worth billions of dollars.

And then of course you have the people running around thinking they know everything done wrong by their rivals. "Blah", they say. "If he were a good coach he would have put three up front." Well all I have to say is if you were a real coach, you wouldn't be posting here on a damn message board.

Too bad some people take this shit too seriously. I fool around here, I don't care what people think of me, because this is a message board.

Others however come to Xtratime to divulge themselves as "winners" by choosing to follow teams that "win", whatever that adds to their self-integrity and character, one can only guess.

But as for now, I'm a "loser" and they are "winners".

See less See more
#3 ·
man you have the weirdest icon neil down

anyways I do think the fans really do think they are the ones winnin and losing and in a way they are

but most ppl realize that whether they support a team or not doesn't make a difference to how well the club does on a certain day

#4 ·
I do think when u support a team, you are the one who feels they are losing or winning. But i think this has got nothing to do with the rest of the aspects in life like your occupation, financial status etc.

#7 ·
Pulsar36 said:
Interesting stuff, I never knew that I was an integral part of the Inter Milan team.

The way some of these people talk around here, seems like they are playing centre forward for the damn team.

Ohh wow! So you support a team that wins a lot, especially lately. I guess that makes you a winner and I'm a loser!

What childish and pathetic thoughts!

What determine whether you're a winner or loser is your occupation and you status in life - not what club team you support.

The way some people insult Massimo Moratti you would have though they opened up their own multibillion dollar corporations in oil. I don't see their names tattoed on huge stockpiles of wealth.

But of course, maybe they are hiding something after all. I mean who in their right mind would go out of their way to attack Massimo Moratti and make a fool out of him if he weren't the CEO of a huge company themselves?

I'm guessing we're posting among some greats here at Xtratime. People who are worth billions of dollars.

And then of course you have the people running around thinking they know everything done wrong by their rivals. "Blah", they say. "If he were a good coach he would have put three up front." Well all I have to say is if you were a real coach, you wouldn't be posting here on a damn message board.

Too bad some people take this shit too seriously. I fool around here, I don't care what people think of me, because this is a message board.

Others however come to Xtratime to divulge themselves as "winners" by choosing to follow teams that "win", whatever that adds to their self-integrity and character, one can only guess.

But as for now, I'm a "loser" and they are "winners".

Classic post :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#8 ·
No doubt about it,If you're a passionate fan I would agree you would feel apart of all the ups and downs as we see on the boards for example.Obviously we don't feel the exact same emotions as the players,but we do feel it in a different sense.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.