Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Proves again why Celtic are the coolest football club in the world. ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Wow good for you.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
snoop dog aint got nothing on my dog

Attachments

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
too bad snoop cant make another album like doggystyle...henrik if i was a celtic fan i'd tell snoop to take that jersey off u dont want that puppy reppin your team

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
King_Henrik said:
...Proves again why Celtic are the coolest football club in the world. ;)

He looks like Rio Ferdinand with a goatee. :pp

Andr3 said:
Wow good for you.
It's okay. Scotland isn't apart of the English FA, so there's no need for you to comment on it.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I wouldn't be proud for such a fan :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
He played recently at a gig in Glasgow and was on the radio saying that he bought a Celtic jersey, not too sure about his charchter, certainly not my kind of music anyway.

"I bet he goes to all of the games and is a true fan right? Like most celtic fans..."

Definately not like the 60,000 people that go to Celic park every home game to watch us play against the likes of dundee and kilmarnock e.t.c

About 10% of them travel over from here aswell..... dedication :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
celtic do have some of the best fans.... but snoop isnt one of them.... actually after boca fans :D celtic are the best fans in the world

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Bohemian Celtic, where were these dedicated fans when you couldn't even scrape to a cup during Rangers' dominance?

~ The Green :rolleyes:ne

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Our lowest gate is so misleading. It's at 18k I think, but that was for a nothing cup match when we didn't have our biggest stand! :(

****ing Taylor Report.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Green One said:
Well stop trying to say how dedicated your fans are when you couldn't even fill your ground.

~ The Green :rollani:ne
What, like the full houses who turned up at Celtic Park every week during the season Rangers won 9 in a row you mean? And who continued to show up in their 50's an 60,000's in the unsuccessful era pre-Martin O'Neill.

There were political reasons against the former board of Celtic directors which persuaded people to stay away from the games during the 90's. But i'm sure you were already aware of that, judging from your obvious expertise on the matter...

This is a genuine photo of Snoop Dogg wearing a Celtic jersey, not from some celebrity Celtic fan site as someone claimed either.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts