Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smith is settling in better than Rooney. I luv his sheer effort he brings to da team. He is warrior and he was a better buy. Rooney is overrated. He wont be dat good and he is also more of a midfelder than a pure striker :nono:

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
as a striker, believe it or not i prefer smith..like u mentioned, the sheer effort...i think his goal against fulham reflects wat he brings to uniteds game:

he didnt have the ball, crowded penalty box, crunches some guy with a 2 footed challenge that if wasnt spot on could have seen him red carded, and then a good finish to produce a goal... the way he mangles people is terrific, he is more than just a good player.. i like hard bastards who know when to keep their cool, rooneys yet to learn that

and good point, i think rooney is more of amidfielder..he should be developed into scholes role

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Smith is good, but I like Rooney better. Smith is more hardworking, but Rooney has more talent. Smith prefers to play as an out and out striker and Rooney likes to play right behind the striker. They are both good, but Rooney has the potential to become world class which unfortunately cant be said about Smith.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
what an awkward thread right? i cringe looking back on my post :D

·
Banned
503 Posts
Ho Ho Ho Ha Ha Ha He Ha

·
Banned
503 Posts
goodness gracious me.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Red Bed said:
I'm reviving some more of his pearls of wisdom just to embarras him a little bit more. :)
lol, he's not embarassed about them though, he's thoroughly pleased with himself.

He's quite likeable, in a perverse sort of way. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
503 Posts
DougCoglan said:
Glad my one line upset you so much the other day, hehe, in the pocket in one.
yeah it upset me so much i can't even remember it.

glad you're still reliving your finest moment tho.

sad.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts