Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many can one have in a post exactly? Cause I had to re-post x-times and re-delate smilies as I got a warning I had too much of them and couldn't post my reply. Is there a possibility this number could be a bit higher? :angel: :D

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
If I'm not mistaken it's 25. But just wait till your dear Techie Manager sees this topic nina, I'm sure he knows ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
25 smilies in one post??? :D

If anyone needs to use more then 25 in a post then I think it's time to call that user a smiley abuser...:tongue:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smilie abuser? Why, thank you for the compliment :proud: :tongue: ;) Well sometimes the posts get longer and since it's the only way one can express feelings 25 are not that much, IMVHO :nervous: :)

Nedved! said:
If I'm not mistaken it's 25. But just wait till your dear Techie Manager sees this topic nina, I'm sure he knows ;)
My dear Techie Manager? :eek: Nahh I'm not that possissive :angel: :D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be wonderful, thank you dear :kiss: :star:

*kind of uneasy what I'll have to do this summer to pay off, just no linux lectures or obligations to wear socks and sandels too please* :tongue: :D

I hope that's not a problem, I mean 50 smilies, you are allowed to turn me down you know ;) I'll only sulk for a week or so :eek: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts