·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Začnem od seba.

Meno: Karol
Vek: 35
Stav: šťastne ženatý, 2 deti.

V kolektíve zväčša obľúbený, s ľahkým sklonom k popíjaniu alkoholockých nápojov, doposiaľ netrestaný :D

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Začnem od seba.

Meno: Karol
Vek: 35
Stav: šťastne ženatý, 2 deti.

V kolektíve zväčša obľúbený, s ľahkým sklonom k popíjaniu alkoholockých nápojov, doposiaľ netrestaný :D
What are you writing here again? ;)

What's koliba, Karol?

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Meno: Peter
Bydlisko (nie sydlisko? Ja uz ani neviem :pp): Orlando (narodil sa v Blave)
Vek: 22
Stav: Osamoteny student :pp

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nazdar Tobi :D

Koliba is wooden chalet, originally used by shepherds. Slovenská koliba = slovakian restaurant constructed of wood, offering slovak foods on wooden plates etc.

Koliba

Inside - this one is little too fancy :)

·
Registered
6,487 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aaaale za peniaze nakupi aj blbec :D

Restarauciu vedie rodina Brestowska, poznam pani Estiku, je to strasne zlata zenska. Napisala knihu "Aj slnko kráča na Západ" Ked sa tam niekedy pojdes pozriet pozdrav ju odo mna.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All you need is doing business, f.e. be partner in any ltd co. even if the Co. isn´t active. You have to pay yourself health&social insurance (some 150 euro I guess - this number use to be generated from minimum wage, now some 270 eur).

Friend of mine from Novi Sad who´s foreign Slovak has temporary residence in my house, he got permit to stay and can now freely travel in the Schengen area. If you have some slovak ancestors by any chance this could make it easier, as a foreign slovak all you need to get permit to stay is to have slovak adress.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you´re asking things random tourists usually don´t give a shit about :)

Are you going to move to Slovakia ?

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if you get a job in Slovakia, permanent residency visa are no problem from what I know.

Month or two ago, European commision recommended to abandon EU visa requirements for serbian and macedonian citizens. If it doesn´t happen soon let me know I can send you invitation letter and you get single entry visa in Beograd´s slovakian embassy. When in Slovakia, I could provide you with home adress you need for temporary residency visa.

Temporary residence visa means you don´t need visas for travelling in Schengen area. After graduating the school, you can come and find yourselves a proper job here.

My friend in Novi Sad could provide you with some usefull information regarding stay in Slovakia.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
" have Srbija and Republika Srpska under my teams just to **** off the bosniak and canadian nazies on XT."

:dielaugh: :thumbsup:

Then you get EU passport soon cause Croatia is supposed to be next EU member in very near period, 2 years at most.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Is it easy to find a job in Bratislava? Do you have a shortage of something?
let me say it this way: who is unable to find a job in Bratislava must be retarded lazy peep or someone who never tried.

Bratislava´s unemployment rate: 1,9%

1 - 20 of 327 Posts