• Draw

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
South Africqa better step up their game, I don't think they can get the same brakes two games in a row. Slovenia look solid I h\just hoppe psicologically they recuperate from the tough loss.:cool:

·
International
8,545 Posts
I agree, South Africa isn't likely to win but it will depend on whether or not Slovenija forget about the first game and just concentrate on the task at hand.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
South Africa played better than Paraguay and probably should have won. Watch out, South Africa might be the suprise team to join Spain in the second round ;)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
We have to put Spain behind us now, yes as Ivo said! We have to prepare in peace, and work some things out. I mean our play wasn't the way it should be, esspecialy our deffence, wich is usualy our strongest side! I have no doubt our boys will rise after what happened this time arround! We certainly musn't underestimate South Africa, but above all we must belive in ourselves, and fight, fight to the end!!!!

GREMO SLOVENIJA, POPRAVIMO TO SVINJARIJO!!!

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
No doubt Slovenia will win this one.
Hopefully they've put the Spain game behind them and have learned from Paraguays mistake not to go defending too early if they take the lead.
Spain will prolly win over Paraguay, so I think Slovenia and Paraguay will be battling for the 2nd spot in the last game :excited::cool:

Gremo mucaki! :D

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,480 Posts
Time for self-destruction...this group will never have a 2nd qualifier at this rate .. :dielaugh:
A DRAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
International
6,724 Posts
4th Minute: Nomvete scores for South Africa

South Africa 1 Slovenia 0

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
It's a bummer for Slovenia :( I hope they can get back in the game.

It was a lucky goal for Sth Africa, Nomvete went to header it but it came of his leg :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Nomvete's goal was also his first ever touch on the ball at the World Cup... :D

It was a quiet first half, while South Africa weren't that threating, Slovenia only managed to have one proper shot on target (if you can call it like that)...Cimerotic was pretty good actually but was subbed off by Osterc after 40 minutes from what seems to be due to an injury.

Hope for a better second half with Slovenia equalising. :)

·
94,480 Posts
min 74

S Africa 1 Slovenia 0

·
94,480 Posts
min .78

Wazz up with the S Africans....Everytime you look there is one on the ground in pain..................And no one has touchrd them :eek:

·
94,480 Posts
min 39+

S Africa on the counterattack had the 2nd goal, but the striker misses the goal to the right of the keeper........

·
International
6,724 Posts
Cracker said:
No doubt Slovenia will win this one.
What? ;)

Fulltime: South Africa 1 Slovenia 0 :cool:

I think it was a well deserved win for South Africa, they had several chances to increase their lead in the 2nd half. Slovenia is the 3rd team to bow out of the world cup after Saudi and Nigeria.

This is South Africa's 1st win a world cup, congrats :)

·
94,480 Posts
Game over

Slovenia self destructed and goes home,,Is Paraguay right behind ???
I dont want to step on anybodys toes here..but Why Do we need 32 Nations in a WCup ????.... :dazed:

This game was a turd ............. :mute:

Congrats S Africa..You might be into the second round yet....

·
Registered
25,442 Posts
well deserved first victory by South Africa in the World Cup :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Well deserved victory indeed, Slovenia never looked like they can go back into this. Slovenia had one chance in the second half but that was it, while South Africa had some great chances to double their lead but they couldn't finish off their chances. I've thought better of Slovenia after their good game with Spain, apparently I was wrong... :(

Congrats for South Africa on a seemingly secured qualification. Who would've thought. :dazed:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Too bad Benny can't score...:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts