Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, sorry for not posting here in the last few days. I've been a bit bussy :)

Anyway...
Norway lost to Belguim today by 2 goals, I dont really how good Belguim are, but this certainly is a bad result for Norway, but good for Yugo :)

The Slovenia - France game though gave me the ****s. Slovenia raced out to a 2-0 lead after just 10 minuts! Luckly for France though, they scored three in the second half(the 3rd was scored in the last minute)...Two great results against the Ukraine, followed by this good showing against France, they could prove a lot better than I expected at EURO2000 :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, my dear Yugoslav friend. We played great first half, but then I guess the tiredness of our players, who (mostly) do not play much in their clubs made us practising total defence, which always results in getting your ass kicked... The French were so bad, when we played our way that the whole Stade de France was whistling to them, and the only supporters you could hear were 600 Slovenes on the stadium (60000 people all together).

I know you Jugos underestimate us a lot, and this is our only chance at EURO. Later on we'll be tired, we don't have quality subs, and if we lose bightime to Jugos, our motivation might crack. On the other side, if we win, nobody knows, we might even surprise...

Mnogo srece Jugoslaviji in Sloveniji. Se vidimo v finalu, pa bo za vse u redu...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i did see some highlights of the game and Slovenia did play well and the second goal was very well played.Slovenia went into the tounament as extreme underdogs but they now go in as dark horses to make an impact on the tournament.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts