Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Youth Academy of Manchester City are 2 young Slovakians - both are sons of succesful fathers

U-16
goalkeeper Filip Mentel (father Miroslav Mentel) age of 16,
midfielder Vladimir Weiss (father Vlado Weiss, couch of Artmedia) age of 16

U-18
Other guy shines in Derby County, forward Robert Ujcik (16). Scored hat-trick agains ManU U-16, also scored against Arsenal U-18.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
player of Slovakian U17 - Jakub Sylvestr - is on trial in Crystal Palace.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FC Nitra midfielder, 16yrs old teenager Miroslav STOCH, took 2nd trial on Chelsea London at the end of January.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
can anybody give me info regarding Stoch?
ie. DOB, attributes, potential, right footed, left footed, both? etc...
Cheers

·
Registered
6,487 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Here is a little bit of info, not as detailed though:
Do u not think i looked at tht! **** me!

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Vaughany said:
Do u not think i looked at tht! **** me!
Right on. You obviously suffer from "Relegation Syndrome", so you just need some air and peace. Go to Morocco, it will do you good.:thumbsup:

Oh, and buy some cognac to steady the nerves.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
16rs old goalkeeper Matej Rondos from FC Nitra signed contract to Southampton and will be playing for Southampton´s U18, english champion of last season.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Adam Kozacik, 14yrs old striker of MFK Dolny Kubin was on 5/days (July 23-28th) trial in Manchester City.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
17yrs old Milos Rieciciar from Dubnica on trial in Manchester City

Jan Racz from Dunajska Streda, now member of footbal academy in Horn/Austria, is on trial in Birmingham CIty.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://www.setantasports.com/en/Sport/News/Football/2007/11/12/Premier-League-Slovakian-trials-/?facets/sport-space/great-britain-locale/

Manchester City and Derby have handed trial periods to four young Slovakian players, the domestic press revealed.

Trio Filip Orsula, Vojtech Milosovic and Albert Rusnak have been training with Sven Goran Eriksson’s team in a bid to try to earn permanent deals, and defender Martin Klabnik from ZTS Dubnica has been part of Derby’s Under-19 squad for the last couple of days.

Agent Emil Kovarovic has declared that The Premier League strugglers have been closely watching 16-year-old Klabnik, and that his compatriots are expected to return to Manchester next month.

“First-team manager [Billy Davies] is expected to watch him training," he told SITA.

"I recommended Martin to Derby County after the summer's Under-17 tournament in Hungary.

"The English team were watching him during the Under-17 qualifiers in Scotland and two weeks ago they came to watch him during a domestic league game."

"Manchester City have given three-day trials to Vojtech Milosovic from Slovan Bratislava, Albert Rusnak from MFK Kosice and Filip Orsula from Spartak Trnava.

"All three of them are expected to arrive in Manchester again in December for another trial."

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Wow, 11m euros. Now some guys on the official FCN forum have lost one name for their next list of possible FCN signings: ;)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Skrtel was too expensive for us already 2 yrs ago, when he was linked with HSV as a sub for some dutch CB who left to Bayern.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
two youngsters from MFK Košice, Ľubomír Korijkov and Viktor Matyi, spent a week in Bolton Academy.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tomáš Hanzel (18) young defender of Spartak Trnava, spent last Days on trial with Newcastle Utd.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts