Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Slovaks,

I know it's a bit early, but do you know where the game between Slovakia and Wales will be held on 12 September 2007?
I am hoping to visit Slovakia to see the game, and would be grateful for any information you might have about the location of the game, and any other useful information about visiting Slovakia.

Thank you/Diolch!

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
You're not late, indeed ! :D

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
I think it will be at the Slovan stadium. You can go there by tramways 1, 2 and 4. It is not so far away from the center of Bratislava (ten minutes by bus (n°39 for example)). The name of the stadium is "Tehelné Pole Stadion" (Kajoo : confirm please ! :D).
It is next to my faculty ! ;)

Enjoy your (future) visit, there are much things to do here !

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Many things to do in Bratislava indeed.

Visit Polus/Aupark mega-malls; visit new tennis centre; lots of clubs; Old Town (little shops and restaurants, very pleasant)...and much more.

Just google Bratislava and I'm sure you will find a lot of information for tourists.

It's a beautiful city and I'm sure you will enjoy it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Oh, and the women aren't bad to look at either.:lick:

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
I agree with all Dekalog said (above all the women :D).

If you need more information, i live in bratislava, so do not hesitate to ask...

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
I´m not sure about Slovan Bratislava stadium. There are plans of SFA to built up new arena therefore should be old Slovan stadium demolished. Construction of new stadium is delayed, acc.rumours Slovan should play there during next few months although Slovan was originally supposed to play on neighbouring Inter stadium Pasienky next year. No idea where the game will be held, sorry.

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
... but you have one year to think about it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts