Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm surprised no one even opened this thread yet :)

the opening game is Spartak Trnava vs. Inter Baku, and my first question is - does any Slovak channel broadcasts the game? :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kajoo

luckily you guys would be able to watch the return game in Baku. The game is going to be live on AzTV and you can watch this channel on-line :)

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and I was wondering why is there no broadcast? Is it because Spartak from Trnava? I bet if they were from Bratislava there would have been no problems with broadcast. It is always provincial teams that suffer from this injustice :sigh: while snobby capital city clubs get all the attention they want :stuckup:

:howler::D

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
:howler:

watching Trnava playing in Europe was masochist experience last years, that´s probably true reason :D

I get some Azeri TV on my Hotbird satellite but unsure if it´s AzTV. Tbh I wouldn´t watch Trnava even if they were televised I hate them hopefully they get spanked in Baku.

Thank you for making this thread :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kajoo

yeah, man, no problem :) hopefully you guys preform well this year. It is always refreshing to see clubs from small countries making it big (i.g. Artemidia making to the CL group stage) ;)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Trnava won 2nd in row jesus christ allmighty, end of the world is coming :googly:

I can expect at least 75 mins long phone call from friend of mine who is Trnava fan about how are their supergalacticos steam rolling Europe.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
ChL: Zrinjski Mostar - Slovan Bratislava

Europacup:
Trnava - FK Sarajevo
MSK Zilina - Zimbru Kishinew

any predictions ?

·
皇帝
933 Posts
ChL: Zrinjski Mostar - Slovan Bratislava

Europacup:
Trnava - FK Sarajevo
MSK Zilina - Zimbru Kishinew

any predictions ?
So I´ll try
Mostar - Slovan 1:2, 0:3
Mostar is overrated in my opinion - last time they were beatedn by Partizan 11:1 in both matches and 2 years before that they were beaten even by Dudelange :rolleyes:. They also sold their best players and we can expect that Kordić won´t participate in match because of his
soon-to-be tranfer to Slovan

Trnava - FK Sarajevo 0:3, 1:2
Trnava sucks in cups for as long as I can remember. The team was rebuilded and it wasn´t to the best of it, there are long-time problems in manschaft lasting from last season. Sarajevo shouldn´t have hard time in defeating them, Trnava fans are happy that they will meet Sarajevo and that they could "compare" to horde zla but that´s it. They even don´t expect victory.

MSK Zilina - Zimbru Kishinew 2:1, 1:1
As we saw 2 years ago - Zimbru can be tought opponent, but Žilina has too good manchaft to let this chance pass. Still, Zimbru will get them some hard time as they gave it to Peržalka not so long ago.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
So I´ll try
Mostar is overrated in my opinion - last time they were beatedn by Partizan 11:1 in both matches and 2 years before that they were beaten even by Dudelange :rolleyes:. They also sold their best players and we can expect that Kordić won´t participate in match because of his

Trnava sucks in cups for as long as I can remember. The team was rebuilded and it wasn´t to the best of it, there are long-time problems in manschaft lasting from last season. Sarajevo shouldn´t have hard time in defeating them, Trnava fans are happy that they will meet Sarajevo and that they could "compare" to horde zla but that´s it. They even don´t expect victory.
:eek: You rate my club more than me :D, i think it will be close but in the other match Slovan will win easily :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
I hate Zrinjski, you hate Trnava (mortal enemies of Slovan), we're on the same side brother :D.
:D :thumbsup:

well give them what they deserve my friend, I wanna see you sweeping the floor with them.

**** the UEFA 5yrs coefficient.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
So I´ll try

MSK Zilina - Zimbru Kishinew 2:1, 1:1
As we saw 2 years ago - Zimbru can be tought opponent, but Žilina has too good manchaft to let this chance pass. Still, Zimbru will get them some hard time as they gave it to Peržalka not so long ago.
good try :thumbsup:

I´d say
Zrinjski - Slovan 0:0, 1:2
Trnava - Sarajevo 0:1, 0:1
Zilina-Zimbru 2:0, 0:1

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
some 500 Trnava fans heading to Sarajevo, friend of mine´s among them.

whatever happens, I´ll be missing him :D

·
皇帝
933 Posts
some 500 Trnava fans heading to Sarajevo, friend of mine´s among them.

whatever happens, I´ll be missing him :D
I´m gonna eat my ass if there´ll be 500 Trnava fans...They are always having big talks about their numbers before the match and the reality is usualy pretty much different.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
they know it´s their last away game in Europe this season and Sarajevo is only 950 kms from Trnava ffs, not other side of a world like Jevlach or Baku.

The guy was nr.306 and others kept coming. 45 eur for bus to Sarajevo + game ticket, not bad. They are leaving Trnava tomorrow evening at 11.00 PM in big 80-seats Neoplans.

+ don´t forget on independent travellers, those privileged among Trnava fans who own driving licence, travelling by cars from Trnava to adriatics via Sarajevo to heal their wounds and broken hearts after watching their galacticos :D

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
found this on their website

I don´t get this route via Bratislava-Budapest-Paks :confused:, route Trnava-Györ-Székesfehérvár-Szekszárd is waaay shorter, from Trnava to Sarajevo only 665 kms

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts
Guys, Zlina plays with Dacia not Zimbru:D Dacia is also from Chisinau, and are the runners up in our league. Zimbru plays with Pacos De Ferreira.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
uuups, my bad :wallbang:

Dacia were travelling to Zilna by bus from what I know, 1200 kms in this heats ain´t no good. Good luck to them anyway :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 163 Posts