Xtratime Community banner

What is the most annoying sleeping habit your partner has?

• Snoring

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Hogging the bed

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Hogging the sheets

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Passing gas

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Talking in his/her sleep

• Sleeping to the radio

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Sleeping with the night light on

• Flailing arms and kungfu kicks

• Drooling onto the pillows

• None of the above

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
once my husband nearly strangled me, at the begining it was very soft, i thought he was waked and jokked with me, but when i saw he was dreaming, i was very worry for myself:D

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
The results of the deviated septum can be annoying, especially when one's friend exibits freight train level decibals. Drooling shouldn't even be on the list, since some of the best people can be occasional spigots (speaking as one who drools in her sleep) and there ain't nothing wrong with that. ;)

RIO

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
No multiple choices? :(

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Mrs. Pila has a very different temperature gauge from mine - she's always cold, I'm always hot - so she has a tendency to suffocate me. Usually that results in my hanging for dear life on my edge of the bed, while she luxuriously sprawls out on the other 9/10s of the bed.

I'm sure she has to deal with my own share of notorious sleeping habits.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
mali said:
once my husband nearly strangled me, at the begining it was very soft, i thought he was waked and jokked with me, but when i saw he was dreaming, i was very worry for myself:D
This one is so easy, I can't even bring myself to take advantage of it (happy birthday, lili).

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Hehe... wildcat...:) Enjoy your birthday, you won't get a free pass tomorrow.

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
tss tss pila, imagine if that happen, which yenta would you found out?
i'm a good one, good client, it will be a big lost, really!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Sorry, I usually get what you're saying after reading it a few times. This time, no such luck. Can you try again?

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts

Translation-

Tsk-tsk, Pila. Just imagine if my better half would have choked me to death! Which yenta would you tease then? Don't you know I'm a faithful little dunno diddly? I love it when you tease me, it is why I come back for more and more and more...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Loco said:

Translation-

Tsk-tsk, Pila. Just imagine if my better half would have choked me to death! Which yenta would you tease then? Don't you know I'm a faithful little dunno diddly? I love it when you tease me, it is why I come back for more and more and more...
Thanks, loco - 'preciate it!

Oh, I'd find a suitable replacement, I'm sure. The question though is, would French courts identify with Mr. lili, had he not woken up in time? A slap on the wrist, is my guess.

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
i will thank you when i will ring you.
actually you bother me a lot, i'm tired of your systematical quoting of my posts for say nothing interesting or funny, so leave me alone.
i think i'm clear enough, i did already say it but seems you don't understand!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
mali said:
i will thank you when i will ring you.
actually you bother me a lot, i'm tired of your systematical quoting of my posts for say nothing interesting or funny, so leave me alone.
i think i'm clear enough, i did already say it but seems you don't understand!
He was doing me a favor, not you. He's my offical yenta translator - I pay him well too.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts