Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the new Polish player Bayern picked up recently from the Swiss league. I know he has not played in the first two games following the re-start of the season, but can anyone tell me what people have been saying about him (i.e media, coaches, players).

·
Registered
138 Posts
German media didn't take much notice from FC Bayern signing Slawomir Wojciechowski. But some people were surprised, because Wojciechowski is another man for the left side, a position, on which FC Bayern already has two great players: French world class defender Bixente Lizarazu and German international midfielder Michael Tarnat. So why do they add another player on that position?

·
International
8,545 Posts
What's up Barlinek?? I have a friend who is from that village in Poland. What a small world.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I did you a favor Barlinek, I called my cousins in Germany and they told me that people are talking about this guy. They are sure he is the next superstar in soccer. They said people already forgot about Beckenbauer once they saw this guy play. He plays much better than you do in Fifa 2000. Please tell me you've practiced, that's all I ask. Everyone likes to win, but when you will all the time it gets boring, know what I mean. OOOOH sorry, didn't mean to hit a sore spot, of course you don't KNOW what I mean but I'm sure you can imagine.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And as I remember it, the games i seen, the REAL Milan team has had the upperhand this season. Are you sure you are playing with the right guy? Because your comments would surely bring about a laugh from any knowledgable soccer fan. I sure hope you will cope with this news.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Barlinek, that guy in the park was actually your girlfriend, she just looks like a guy. :D :D

Just kidding with you buddy. :) Give me a call when you want to play.

S

·
0 Posts
Slawomir Wojciechowski played from 90th minute in one match (dont know)
And he was an asistant when Scholl scored!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
http://move.to/sergio
Forza Real Madrid by Sergio

S

·
0 Posts
Wojciechowski will start in line-up vs Dinamo Kiew...good luck

9 Bayern players will miss this match!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts