Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so glad Salas is leaving that disgrace of a club which is Lazio. How can they treat him this way? after all he has given to the club. The two years he's been with them he's been the top goal scorer and still gets no respect, not from the fans but the the suits.Salas will most defenetly go to Inter where his buddy Bam Bam Zamorano plays. Ever heard of the Sa-Za connection? well they scored 30 goals between them in the France 98 WC qualifying stage.Lippi must be so anxious about this and so am I. Salas is without a doubt one of the greatest players in the world right now and he did not desrve the way he was treated lately.Well now that you finally got Crespo, which is not worth even half that money, hope you have a great upcoming season, NOT!

Forza Marcelo!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
First of all you inbread mofo Salas was 1) bought 2) paid a salary not to go party all week and only score during half of the season and 3) Inzaghino was our top scorer last season.

I care alot about Salas and I never wanted the Crespo deal but Salas has been a disapointement this season and he wasn´t that briliant last season either. Question: Have you ever seen a beautiful Salas goal - they don´t exist !!

The Za-Sa connection might have been great once but Chile at the moment are playing pitiful and I´m not rating that connection anywhere near the Crespo - Lopez or the triangle of Veron - Crespo - Lopez.

Saying all this Salas is still a Lazio player and he might stay that way for a long time still.

I

·
0 Posts
Yeah, it was too cold for him in Parma, but good enough in Milan. Well, if he wants so good luck. Unfortunately, no matter if Salas goes to Inter or he doesn't there is no space for Zamorano in the lineup. And all he was offered is to play for another club. That is not respect or disrespect, but simply not really professional. And listen more to people like Gustavo Mascardi, sooner or later you'll go to jail.

M

·
0 Posts
A beautiful Salas goal, Svennis, i'd say the one he scored two years ago against Juve. Do you remember it? It was beautiful. Two other beautiful goals, i can remember are first the one score against Milan in the 4-4 draw (a wonderful header), second the goal he scored against Valencia in the Champions league...

Anyway, (to get back to the topic) Lazio have been doing this kind of business for awhile. Since Signori left Lazio, i'd say anything is possible these days in the team. I wouldn't be surprise if our skipper, yours and mine's truly, Nesta would leave one day...

p.s_ Salas has scored some very tough and beautiful goals. If someone wants to talk about a player that scores the easiest goals, they should talk about S. Inzaghi. He can't dribble, can't run pass a defender, he just gets awesome assists from other players and just tips the ball in the net. The only nice goal this guy has scored this year was against Milan (and again, compare to other goal this one he scored against milan was average).

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
excuse me mr. LOCO, which is what you are, but can you call a 10 Goal Scoring Player a leading scorer?! Maybe Techinically.

Second of All, Salas is not gone yet! You surely know the content of the Crespo deal, which Salas wasn't included in.

I expect to see Salas on the bench next season, but if not, no biggie.
i love salas, and i'd hate to see him go, even more than i hated Conceicao's departure, but players do move and the team always stays!

Lazio will be Lazio with or without Marcelo Salas!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
The reason Salas wanted to go to Inter is that he no longer feels wanted in Lazio!! Crag has done everything possible to throw him out the window....Maybe a little more respect is needed but if Salas is sold, thats just soccer and we should live with that!! For people who support Salas and not the team, simple to complain just follow Salas to his new team :)

Another great goal was Salas vs England

Yeah Inzaghi was our top scorer yes but thats only if you incluide copa italia which Salas didnt even play just about!! Salas was always a substitute in the CL where Inzaghi scored a lot of goals too.. But then i guess Inzaghi didnt play that much in the league!!
And i agree i prefer salas goals to inzaghi!! Against Marseille was a prime example where just about all 4 inzaghi goals were tap ins..

I dont think that Inzaghi will ever be better than Salas and thats just my opinion!!

FORZALAZIO!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts