Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to cancel my SKY UK subscription in the summer and will replace it with SKY Italia instead. It's going to be more expensive unfortunately but at least SKY Italia shows every Arsenal game live, plus Serie A's coverage in England is non-existent so it will be worth it.

My question is: Does anyone know if the Premier League games broadcast on SKY Italia HD are in fact available in HD? Or is it only the Serie A games that are available in HD? Perhaps one of the Italian-based members can help me with this.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
I am going to cancel my SKY UK subscription in the summer and will replace it with SKY Italia instead. It's going to be more expensive unfortunately but at least SKY Italia shows every Arsenal game live, plus Serie A's coverage in England is non-existent so it will be worth it.

My question is: Does anyone know if the Premier League games broadcast on SKY Italia HD are in fact available in HD? Or is it only the Serie A games that are available in HD? Perhaps one of the Italian-based members can help me with this.
can't help with your query but you can hopefully help me :angel:

How do you go about getting sky italia without being in italy? I thought you could only sign up with your details over there and then use the card in another country.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts