Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Turkish mentality strikes again. I don't know why I love this team.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
a...... k..... salaklari....

fukk polat and sezgin. i hate them with an unbelievable passion.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Well this was very obvious was it not?

But I am waiting for some more radical changes as the management called for yesterday. For example cancellation of contracts with some of the players...

·
19,147 Posts
i think its quite obvious now that the players lost on purpose yesterday. i always heard they liked skibbe, so i think they knew that skibbe was going to get sacked and played like this because of that. there is no other explanation for me.

·
*the drum drum*
43,002 Posts
LOL looks like Bülent Korkmaz is almost certainly the replacement.

Get ready for physical and occasionally sexual abuse by your players against opposition players from now on.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I feel sorry for Skibbe, he's just been so unlucky. Farewell Skibbe, I hope you become succesfull with the next club you coach.

And please, no Bulent. As much as I love him(see the nickname) I dont think he should be our trainer.

I can already see him argueing with foreigners, and losing our foreigners is the last thing we could use.

If he's going to beat the shit out of Sabri only then he's welcome.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Ffs, he signed for 1.5 year.

I could live with a contract untill the end of the season but now its this season and next season.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
No surprise with Skibbe getting sacked, but its difficult to get any reputable manager in such a short time. Bulent Korkmaz might be exactly what these guys need to boost some much needed energy in the squad, but it's only a short term fix in my opinion. I'm just wondering if they are doing this considering what happened last year... I hope not, that's quite a rarity.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bu kadar salak Galatasaray gibi bir kulubun yonetiminde.. buzyb, I'm with you.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Tough decision, if the players were unhappy under skibbe, they might be inspired to perform well against bordeaux,
Korkmaz is the only man for the job since he knows the club and the league, might be better for you guys but its going to be difficult to win the league now

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Apparently Korkmaz was selected for the role because Hagi insisted on having a longer contract, therefore Korkmaz was chosen instead.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I said it when Skibbe came over that he wouldn't offer anything different from Kalli and it turned out true. Real nice guy he is, just like Ertugrul Saglam but they both are too soft and just can't manage some of the divas who make shitloads of money. Sad to see a good guy go but it had to happen.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I'm kind of disappointed that Yimaz Vural wasn't offered a contract :(

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I just hope Korkmaz realises how important Lincoln for us is and how he needs to be threated.

Bulent Korkmaz has been my hero since forever, I always admired him like nobody else, while everybody put Hagi, Hakan, Jardel etc behind their kits I always put Korkmaz.

I just hope he wont fail, be threated like a piece of shit by our board and then attack us in the media like some others. :(

Im not positive about it, but he signed and all we can do is support.

Hoşgeldin Kaptanım..

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
Well, Turkish mentality strikes again. I don't know why I love this team.
Well, the same case like here, in Spain.
When a coach doesn´t win 3 matches in a row, he is sacked.
I totally disagree in this attitude because often, may be always, nothing is solved with this.

And for the other hand, I see in Bulent the new Guardiola. It is positive because he knows the League, but I think Skibbe was 100 times more reliable for Uefa Cup, which is our target this year.

Let´s see the fixtures vs Olympiacos, Hertha, Benfica, Burdeaux.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I said it when Skibbe came over that he wouldn't offer anything different from Kalli and it turned out true. Real nice guy he is, just like Ertugrul Saglam but they both are too soft and just can't manage some of the divas who make shitloads of money. Sad to see a good guy go but it had to happen.
I agree with you compelety. They are really humble, easy, good guys. If you are like that, especially in Turkey you can't succeed, it is true for everything and true for being a coach as well.

These asshole footballers need guys who will dicipline them, screw them over if they make a mistake, and end their career if they feel like it.

Even though I never liked Skibbe, for the past 2 months or so I had been saying that our players are to blame not Skibbe. These guys, no matter how bad the coach is, should never lose against Kocaelispor by 5-2 at a game in ASY.

They get paid tons of money to do what, walk on the field? Everytime we lose a game, it is Skibbe to blame, and when we win one, players take the credit. They are the real assholes, not Skibbe. Now they are going to win the Bordeux game, and they will become heroes. **** that. I hope we lose by a bigger margin then we lost to Kocaelispor.

I felt sorry for Skibbe, he was a really nice, humble guy.

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
i think its quite obvious now that the players lost on purpose yesterday. i always heard they liked skibbe, so i think they knew that skibbe was going to get sacked and played like this because of that. there is no other explanation for me.
The old question.... players are sometimes so :yuck:

·
19,147 Posts
or another possibility: some of our turkish players (ümit karan, sabri, arda) were pissed with skibbe's player selections and wanted him to leave. they sabotaged the kocaeli match. look at Arda for example. he played bad ON PURPOSE. even a blind man could see that. now bülent korkmaz has come and the turkish players can do what they like. if that's the case, i'll stop watching this.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
or another possibility: some of our turkish players (ümit karan, sabri, arda) were pissed with skibbe's player selections and wanted him to leave. they sabotaged the kocaeli match. look at Arda for example. he played bad ON PURPOSE. even a blind man could see that. now bülent korkmaz has come and the turkish players can do what they like. if that's the case, i'll stop watching this.
Well ****ing hell, Arda and Sabri grew up old school didn't they? Force everybody out of the club and become a cancer like Hakan Sukur did.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts