Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No thread for him???? I hate threads for dead people when you don't know him, but Sivori=Football, but I guess as usuall the meaning of a real true extradordinary player is always kind of a mistery in Xtratime, football died a bit with him, sorry change the T for a G.

He was monster between monsters, he was awesome and brave with no ****ing protection throwing nutmegs as crazy, being impossible to mark, por mi metanse a los Tevez, Adrianos, Torres, y demas trolos de gel, canilleras, y escusas de anoche tuve jaqueca hoy no puedo rendir, y denme un monstruo que se volteaba media Italia y Argentibna llegaba tarde al partido, hacia tres goles y de vuelta a la joda, Sivori FUE Y SERA MAS GRANDE QUE EL 99.99% de los cagones que juegan hoy, y ni un thread en World Football, wake up! A MYTH IS GONE, no ****ing rips here, but he deserved a mention...

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
I wasn't even aware of this.

Perhaps now he and John Charles will form the most feared strikeforce in the skies.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John Charles
yeap really clse in time, they were awesome between awesome players not like now...
and I notice that only italian and argie newspapers made front page notes, he deserve those...

·
Administrator
30,844 Posts
Yesterday, a local ESPN show (World's Football, so actually the version here) was in his homage. One of that destiny things, each program they give to one of the watchers (who send e-mail to them) a club's shirt. And yesterday, somethign decided since last week, was a River's shirt.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Glen said:
RIP :cry:

A true legend for us bianconeri :star:
A true legend for football I'd say, Juventus doesn't have the 'exclusive' if you see what I'm getting at.

I'm obviouslt too young to have seen him play, we all are I suspect, but the stories told of him are legendary. :thmbup:

·
Registered
219 Posts
He was fantastic and a true genius of the game, who had football in his heart and his soul. Let me tell you - he was Maradona's precursor (in Italy and even with Napoli) and if he didn't have Diego's explosiveness and dynamism, for pure skill there was little between them. Ironically, one of his greatest performances was in the European Cup for Juventus in direct oppostion to Alfredo di Stefano at the Charmartin (Bernabeu). This was the first European Cup defeat for Real Madrid at home. He deserves a proper tribute from the Juventus players in the CL game this week. God bless you and rest in peace Sivori.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Ferenc Puskas said:
He was fantastic and a true genius of the game, who had football in his heart and his soul. Let me tell you - he was Maradona's precursor (in Italy and even with Napoli) and if he didn't have Diego's explosiveness and dynamism, for pure skill there was little between them. Ironically, one of his greatest performances was in the European Cup for Juventus in direct oppostion to Alfredo di Stefano at the Charmartin (Bernabeu). This was the first European Cup defeat for Real Madrid at home. He deserves a proper tribute from the Juventus players in the CL game this week. God bless you and rest in peace Sivori.
:proud::proud: Even dead, he still does us proud (or his memories to be more accurate).

R.I.P

1 - 10 of 10 Posts