·
Registered
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Your thoughts, your thoughts....

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Milan will be top of the table by the time we play this match after their easy early match at Venezia so we need 3 points tomorrow. Guess there might be still a bit of bad blood after the last loss at Olimpico which should help motivate our players. Lazio attack look terrific tbh so we need a solid defensive performance primarily. Forza Inter.

• Haha
Reactions: Boyo

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Lazio's defence is dreadful and they will missing acerbi.

Need to deal with milinkovic savic, he seems to always score against us. Was superb vs empoli.

Key will be how we are defensively. We are solid we will win.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,692 Posts
I'll be having this beer tonight in order to help Red boost his druid powers in preparation for the game tomorrow.

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
@Boyo

What are you laughing at?!

You don't rate Immobile, Pedro, Luis Alberto, Savic ?

Numbers-wise, Lazio have the 3rd best attack in the league. More goals scored than Atalanta, Napoli, juve and Roma.. so you do have a great attack.. Inter will have to be very attentive at the back or we will drop points.

• Haha

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Need to deal with milinkovic savic, he seems to always score against us. Was superb vs empoli.
He scored a damn good goal v Udinese too, Savic.

Thinking back, Savic scored against us when we lost at home to Lazio in 18-19

Scored against us when we lost in Rome in 19-20

Scored against last season in Rome (1-1)

Scored a deflected fk last season when we won 3-1 (iirc was him)

Scored earlier this season against us when we lost 3-1

Damn, I might even have missed a goal or two lolf

·
Registered
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I see Lazio as a big threat.

Immobile and SMS always put in their performance of the season against us. Anderson has scored against Inter before

Sarri's record against Inter is superb

• Haha

·
Registered
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be having this beer tonight in order to help Red boost his druid powers in preparation for the game tomorrow.

Wow, we've reached peak Sweden here.....

Could we incorporate sour dough somewhere?

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Milan top of the league now after what seems as a comfortable win at Venezia, good thing I decided to sleep instead of watching that game. Milan winning adds a bit of pressure on us though still a lot of football to be played.

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Looks like we will have to support juve against Milan...

Speaking of which, Roma v juve later today, good chance to check out juve before the midweek Supercoppa match.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,692 Posts
Wow, we've reached peak Sweden here.....

Could we incorporate sour dough somewhere?
Should be possible, apparently.

·
Registered
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Milan top of the league now after what seems as a comfortable win at Venezia, good thing I decided to sleep instead of watching that game. Milan winning adds a bit of pressure on us though still a lot of football to be played.
Could have been different if the clear florenzi shirt pull was stopped. Never expected milan to lose points to a relegation team.

Next 5 weeks are tough for us but we have easy run in. We get through these 5 weeks with not much damage done we will be a great position.

I also don't get the media & fans getting excited about Milan being first, Inter still have the game inhand.

·
Registered
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gagliardini starting

FFS

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
That is nice, didn't know that suspensions in Serie A affect Supercoppa. Both correct calls.

Roma are the biggest chokers ever btw. Leading 3-1 then conceding 3 goals in 8 minutes then their captain misses a pk...

Pretty dramatic and crazy game.

So much for Serie A being boring and defensive though...

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Could have been different if the clear florenzi shirt pull was stopped. Never expected milan to lose points to a relegation team.

Next 5 weeks are tough for us but we have easy run in. We get through these 5 weeks with not much damage done we will be a great position.

I also don't get the media & fans getting excited about Milan being first, Inter still have the game inhand.
2 in hand actually...though dropping points against Lazio is not impossible...

Yes I saw the Florenzi incident and others on social media

Footwear Shorts Sports equipment Sports uniform Football

Pretty lucky I guess

1 - 20 of 165 Posts