Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This quote was taken as Lazio are training in Austria (sorry guys...no English)

"Gotovo je 99% sigurno da vise necu igrati u plavom dresu. Da bih to mogao i zvanicno da kazem moracu jos malo da razmislim jer takva vest sigurno nece biti dobro primljena od strane jugoslovenskih navijaca, pa bi moglo da dodje do nekih problema. Mogli bi da kazu da mi je zena Italijanka pa da mi igranje u nacionalnom dresu ne znaci nista, ali to u svakom slucaju nije uopste tacno".

WOW!!! Well all I've got to say is thanks for all the memories. Mind you, if you really look at it, most of his key goals and plays were done at the club level, not the national team. The obvious two that stand out were the two goals he set up in Zagreb.

Ciao Sinisa i hvala!!!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
... and against Iran on the WC98 (and own goal vs. Germany in the same tournament).

His poor show at the EURO2000 casts a shadow over his so far outstanding career. Thus, at this point, many Yugo-fans will not consider his decission a terrible loss. Nevertheless, I am sorry he won't be playing anymore for the Yugo-team. There are at least 1-2 good years in front of him and the Yugo-team can certainly use his services in the comming qualifying games.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Maybe it's not a disaster for u, but for me it is. I love him, he is the best player in Yug for me :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I will just go and cry now :mad:

G

·
i would like to thank to miha for all he has done for yugo team but i am happy that he leaves the national squad because he plays for lazio with greater motivation than for his national side. for me this is a big insult and that's it. if ilija petkovic has balls he will replace him with some younger player and lalatovic would be the best choice. he would pair-up with djorovic very good.

G

·
DAMN:(....

I am really sad that miha will no longer play for us, because like him or not, he is undoubtebly the teams biggest star.

But lets not forget that lately he has been playing very poorly for Yugoslavia. Maybee this opens up a way for a promissing youngster, that will play in Japan and Korea in 2 years time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts