Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you support and how long have you??

For me

AC Milan 1996
Arsenal 1998 [Becuase Dennis Bergkamp]
Real Madrid 2000
Schalke 2000 [what are you crazy did you saw what thy did to the Bundesliga 2000/01. thy losed the Bundesliga by one point, thy won over Bayern 3-2 and 3-1 then Bayern won the Bundesliga. thats not fair]

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Benfica - Since the day I was born
Barcelona - After I realized how corrupt Real Madrid is
Chelsea - 4 years
Portugal - Since the day I was born

·
Registered
965 Posts
Poli Timisoara from Birth....will not support no other team...why should i support another team if they dont care about mine...best atmosphere and one of the biggest crowd's in eastern europe u'll get a Poli Timisoara match, average of over 30,000 even when they are in relegation position..hopefully things will change now, with big names like Cosmin Contra and Viorel Moldova in the team.

·
Registered
865 Posts
When I just started watching football, my first team to support was Spartak Moscow. Simply because every week they would bring Russian Championship to TV and we had little international football exposure. That was around 1995-1996.....

Later that year I saw Dennis at Euro 96 score that goal against Switzerland and I simply fell in love with him. He's the main reason why I supported Holland and when I found out he played for Gunnerz, there was little choice for me but become a Gooner myself.

I still follow Spartak occasionally....

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Holland - Since the day i was born
Barça & Ajax - As long as i can remember
Arsenal - since Bergkamp joined them.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Mussav said:
Who do you support and how long have you??

For me

AC Milan 1996
Arsenal 1998 [Becuase Dennis Bergkamp]
Real Madrid 2000
Schalke 2000 [what are you crazy did you saw what thy did to the Bundesliga 2000/01. thy losed the Bundesliga by one point, thy won over Bayern 3-2 and 3-1 then Bayern won the Bundesliga. thats not fair]
I'm not attacking you personally, but how can you support 3 big clubs? I can understand somebody supporting AC Milan and Italy or Chelsea and their local team, but how can somebody support 3 massive clubs?

Personally, I support FC Barcelona and it's the only club I can associate myself with. And I've been supporting them since 2000 - what a way to start your love :wallbang:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Barça_Fan said:
And I've been supporting them since 2000 - what a way to start your love :wallbang:
haha... that's nice, noone is going to say that you were looking for glory, man, you've lived the worst era of our history: zero titles in 5 years. :D

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That’s why?
I see. No one of my family like sports except me
That’s why I don’t have a supported club since I was born
See I started to watch football since 96. And Guess by whom
Not from one of my family. But from a friend
He told me about AC Milan. And since then I supported Milan as a first club in my life

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
This Is Some Funny Shit

what are you crazy did you saw what thy did to the Bundesliga 2000/01. thy losed the Bundesliga by one point, thy won over Bayern 3-2 and 3-1 then Bayern won the Bundesliga. thats not fair
:dielaugh:

·
Mesopotamian
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Barça_Fan said:
I'm not attacking you personally, but how can you support 3 big clubs? I can understand somebody supporting AC Milan and Italy or Chelsea and their local team, but how can somebody support 3 massive clubs?

Personally, I support FC Barcelona and it's the only club I can associate myself with. And I've been supporting them since 2000 - what a way to start your love :wallbang:
AC Milan was the first club i supported in my life
and since the time i supported AC Milan 96 to 2003
AC Milan won the Seria A One time.

from 96 to 98 (World Cup) i didnt know that AC Milan a Big club.
if you want the truth i didnt care about sports

but after the world cup. alot of information i learnd so my love started for AC Milan, and i saw Bergkamp and i start to Support Arsenal but not the way like i loved and supported AC Milan

then thy start to show la liga on our TV, Deportivo was the Champion and Barcelona and Valencia ended with the same points in the 2nd place
Real Madrid was 5th in that time. i didnt care but i saw the 2 Golden Member Raul and Morientes and i like how thy play. still i dont care
the next seano 2000/2001 Real Madrid won the Liga and Raul was the top scorer with 24 goals. then i started to support REAL

Schalke i mention it before

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Singapore NT - Since the day I was born, I guess

Young Lions (Singapore) - 1 season ago :D

Manchester United - Season 92/93 (somewhere inbetween)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Coerced into supporting Liverpool at around the 1993/1994/1995 era. After I realised there was other football out there, I stopped supporting any club. Later a decision was made to support Fiorentina from 2002. I think I am the youngest team supporter of this entire forum. I have only supported my club for 2 years and eight months approximately. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Udinese ...since 1995-96
Russia ... June 1996 - because Kolyvanov and Simutenkov first then because Mostovoi-
Celta Vigo ...1996-97 -because Mostovoi-
Lokomotiv Moscow ... 2002-2003 (because Parks:howler: and i'm not kidding)
Krylia Sovetov ...2004

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Arsenal - 1998 ; since Dennis Bergkamp made that fantastic goal against Argentina

AC Milan - 1990 ; the first team I supported but merely as boy who doesn't know much 'bout football

China NT - 1996 ; since the first time I watched Fan Zhiyi and become real fan when Milutinovic became the NT coach.

Holland NT - 1988 ; from generation of Dutch Trio, to Dennis Bergkamp, to Robben.

I'm surprised there're many fans of Arsenal that started to support the club because of Dennis Bergkamp. :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
Fc Barcelona: Think was Rivaldo went their, or mayb b4 then, been a long time
Australia: Since i was born, been an aussie gotta go for the socceroos
Blackburn:When Cole and York went their
Spain: Think 2000 or 98'

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Around 94-95 for Barca. I was 13 or 14, and I was a regular on chat sites. :depress: . I met a young Catalan guy, and we decided to make a "Free Peoples Club" to represent our nations. :D Through him I first learned of FC Barcelona :stuckup: . From then, I have supported Barca.

With Inter, in roughly the same time period, Football Italia was on Channel Four over here, and AC Milan were everybody's favourites, because of Baresi and co. I decided to be different and stuck my flag firmly in the Blue side of Milan. :strong:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts