Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, your volleyball is league is less intense than the average high school gym class volleyball game, what the hell is that!? :howler:

On the American-Hungarian news they showed highligts of the volleyball league and boy, I'd be a star in that league

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WNYE, they have news programs from many different countries, mainly, BBC, French, RAI but sometimes they have Polish, Hungarian, Russian and Slovenia news

·
Registered
55,851 Posts
our volleyball league? hell, this is one of the sports where we don't svck too hard :googly:

our men's NT at least won one bronze (1950) and one silver medal (1963) in european championships, then the birds have three bronze (1977, 1981, 1981) and one silver (1975) in euros. then, birds clubs already won three different european cups in the seventies.

well, we aren't brasilians neither in football nor volleyball, but in the latter we are quite decent, not a top nation, but european middle-class. whilst in football, we are the bottom of the slums.

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well maybe it was slow for me because in gym class we usually played wallyball which was at a fast pace and it was always crazy with us screaming at every point and screaming "WALLY!!!!!" like maniacs :D

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
I have to say, your volleyball is league is less intense than the average high school gym class volleyball game, what the hell is that!? :howler:

On the American-Hungarian news they showed highligts of the volleyball league and boy, I'd be a star in that league
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow when I was a senior in high school...wally-ball :thmbup:

Edit: when this thread was bumped I thought somebody hacked into my account as I don't remember making this thread :howler:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Wow when I was a senior in high school...wally-ball :thmbup:

Edit: when this thread was bumped I thought somebody hacked into my account as I don't remember making this thread :howler:
We are all figments of Bobans imagination, Wally, including posts that you may or may not have made.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts