Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conseidering our strikers have scored 1 goal in 2006 or something like that, was it the right decision to loan Sinama Pongolle to Blackburn? He looks pretty good at Ewood, and would have done well at Anfield.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
with our strikers, he still would have got playing time a anfield

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Wrong wrong wrong. Horrible decision. I was so shocked when I found out they actually loaned him out.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right when our strinkers started firing more blanks than an empty gun.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deo said:
At that time, right, now...
the guy dropped the gun and now is gesturing with his hand

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
its a very poor decision by the way.... our strikers oh my god..what they doing...are we have to teach them how to score goals?????

offload..cisse.....moro.... juz a piece of sh**

buy a proven goal scorer.....

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
the decision was better for him ,we coul,d have been selfish and kept him on the subs bench for our own benefit ,but he is a young lad who needs games so I don't have regrets I just hope he does well there and learns a lot.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Sinama has looked great in the highlights of Blackburn that I've seen. Not only should he not be on loan but he should be starting for us. I would like to see Sinama playing off of Crouch or Moro. Obviously, I want to see a new world class striker in the summer but I think that would have been better than the striker pairings we've been using.

-Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts