Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I have a simple request from everyone. We have a very broad range of fans in this forum. We've got people here from Australia to Japan to California to Boston to New Jersey to Portugal proper. Essentially, we've got people in alot of time zones. With the Cup being held in Japan, some people might choose to watch the games live, while others might be waiting to watch the game taped delay at a better hour. I think it would suck if someone who was waiting to watch the game taped delay came into the this forum and the first thing they saw was a thread entitled "Portugal 3 USA - 2 (final score)".

Therefore, I ask all of you to please not post the results of games in the title of threads. There will be official threads opened for each of Portugal's games. Please keep discussion about the games in those threads, please.

Thanks and most important.....

FORÇA PORTUGAL!!!!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Good point!!!

I too think it would suck if I came in here and saw
"Portugal 3 USA 2". If we give up 2 to goals to the US, it would suck.;)

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
manuel said:
Yep ive never been so disapointed with the NT! I dont think we can bounce back!:(
Manuel, your becoming the typical Portugue. Pessimistic! Come on now Manue have some faith. We have got to pull together. All is not lost. Portugal now controls it's own destiny....

Did we suck? Hell Yes! Will we suck in the next game? Who knows but I doubt it. But we must stay United. We could still win the group as well. Most people forget about that.

Forca Portugal! Come on Pork Chops, it's time to regroup!

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

G

·
Dont worry i'll be missing school for next match. I intend to give my full support but i think the odds are stacked against us. As for being pessimistic yep thats just me!;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts