Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
33,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Zaza to Valencia deal is agreed between all clubs now but Valencia flew to London and Zaza didn't meet them (via @DiegoLopezSER).

lol.

·
Administrator
52,114 Posts
Hopefully you buy him during the loan before its time to go alll

On him.

But then again you are the club who paid 30m for a shit player like Rodrigo, so Zaza might actually be useful as CF if thats your standard.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
tbh I think he'd do well here. Maybe not well in terms of personal numbers but just to finally have a central striker that isn't built like a ballerina and someone who will fight for the ball and press the opposition would do wonders for our overall game play.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Zaza... well... he's a striker atleast... I can't see anything else that's positive about Zaza

·
Administrator
52,114 Posts
Zaza... well... he's a striker atleast... I can't see anything else that's positive about Zaza

You have no idea whats coming do you? :crazy:

Kinda savage that would make even Pepe's mother look away in disbelief.

La Liga: You wut m8?

·
Administrator
52,114 Posts
If he can come close to controlling the ball then that'll be a positive surprise I would say.
His best quality besides the pitbull warrior attitude, is his shooting technique, in first shot attemps in particular tend to be clean and crisp as heck.

FM-Q2IWQ1YQ

But traping a ball well? fogitaboutit

·
Registered
16,826 Posts
He is a good player that developed a horrible reputation but unjust to the rest of his game after his Euro performance specifically the shootout.

·
Professional Pirate
7,086 Posts
Rob :howler:

It's true his touch is horrible. But he does have a never say die attitude.

I don't think anyone can develop at West ham right now. They are in a bad bad place....for now.

With regards to Zaza; I would have liked to see him at Sassuolo again. He's meant for a middle table club or off the bench when you have a lead and want to pressure the opposing team.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts