Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,665 Posts
Inzaghino is a great young talented player who had a good season. And he defintly earned his first Italy cap. I have no opinion about if Simone should be in the Italy Euro squad (maybe he should sit on the bench and sit and learn). But say that everyone could have scored that goals against Marseille is just b*l*s*i*! Maybe we should sign you "Michel"? :(

And I defintly think that Inzaghino is a better player than Amoroso.

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto 99/00

Coppa D´Italia 99/00

Europen SuperCup 99/00

· Registered
4,665 Posts
"Lazia" I agree that the goals against OM wasen´t the nicest ones I have ever seen. BUT, it takes a good football brain to "see" the chanses and to be there in the right time at the right spot. All worldclass goalscorers make goals like Inzaghi against OM. They stand in the penalty area get a pass and put a toe on the ball and it rolls in to the net. They don´t run from their own half of the pitch and dribbels all eleven opsitions and scores. Have that in mind!

And I have very hard to belevie that "Michel" is a football player. He just warms the bench with his big mouth!

------------------
Forza Lazio
Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

· Registered
4,665 Posts
What I mean "Michel" is that the ones who scores often and is in the top of the goalscoring league don´t make brilliant goals all the time. Look at for exampel Cole in MU he makes most of his goals puting in rebounds from the goalkeeper after a shot from one of his teammates. Or he gets a high pass from Beckham and he only has to put his head to the ball to score. Ofcourse he makes nice goals too. But not all the time.

I don´t mean that a player who runs from his own half and scores is better than a player that only scores on rebounds. But how many players have you seen who scores brilliant goals all the time? Defintly not Amoroso!

------------------
Forza Lazio
Lo Scudetto 99/00
Coppa D´Italia 99/00
Europen SuperCup 99

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.