Xtratime Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26,710 Posts
One Inzaghi is enough,no need for his slightly improved edition.But then,anyone is better than Delcrappio.

CALL MUZZI!!! (but its too late now... :()

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Yeah,I'm sure Inzaghino would dribble all 11 Norwegians,the bench players,the coach and the fans before getting his 8th goal.Did you see the match? with THAT midfield Italy demostated they wouldnt take a shot on goal even if they had 2 Vieris healthy as never.

Inzaghino is no better than his brother.No feeding,no goals! he has no technique,no skills and no heading at all.The only good thing with him is that he dives a bit less,doesnt whine all the time,celebrates his goals with his teamates and occasionally gives a correct pass.Under this terms he is a bit improved version of his brother.

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Thanks for the good laugh guys.Inzaghino better than Amoroso? :D

Amoroso lost half a year with injury.Just wait to see him next year.

Please,can someone tell me WHAT skills does Inzaghino has? good positioning,good goal instict.

Well,I just described Simone AND Pippo Inzaghi,a player the 90% of you considers a disgrace to the sport (and I agree).

I'm not saying Simone is not good enough for the National Team (anyone is better than Delvecchio,even Michel! :)) but he would simply add nothing new and would spent the whole tournament on the bench.I simply deny to accept that he deserbves a place and Lucarelli,Muzzi and Fuser dont.

Bottom line: Inzaghi like Pippo,is a forward that can not create his chances.If you give him a pass two metres away from the line he will be there to convert it but so would a million other forwards.Simple as that.

------------------

· Registered
26,710 Posts
Yes robban,but true goalscorers dont play only against OM and when they have too they can make a header or a long range shot or dribble two or three opponents occasionally.

IF you think that putting goals this way makes you something more than an ok player you are wrong.Its a quality of course,but its not enough by itsown!

EVERY forward can score this kind of goals.Batistuta can,Crespo can,Shevchenko can,Vieri can,But all these forwards can also control the ball or socre a goal without an assists.Do you read me?

------------------

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.