Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
I dont want to sound anti-Inzaghino, cause I aint, but to take him in the national team at one good season, while the first half, everybody thought he was crap, thats just aint right.

Marseille, again, not anti Simone, but everybody could have scored that goals he scored I think.

· XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Yes Robban!!

Why not sign me!
I am alot cheaper then for instance Crespo, and I can play soccer pretty good if I may say so!!
And I would have scored those goals aswell, even that penalty, so...

Though I am an Inzaghino fan, I think you guys are all overreacting.
I agree with Amo, Vinone etc.
To say that Simone is prepared for a big tournament like EC 2000, isnt realistic.
He will get his chance, in 2002 in Korea, hopefully.

Lazia, are you for sure that Inzaghino doesnt read this!? ;)

· XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Robban, you'd better believe it!

And how much I am an Inzaghino fan, probably one of the earliest on this forum!!, and NO, not because of his looks!! :), I have to say, Amo is right again.

Quote: ''All worldclass goalscorers make goals like Inzaghi against OM. They stand in the penalty area get a pass and put a toe on the ball and it rolls in to the net. They don´t run from their own half of the pitch and dribbels all eleven opsitions and scores. Have that in mind!''

Uhm, ok, but what you are saying here,
I (according to you, a non-football player with a big mouth aswell) think you are trying to say that players who stand in the penalty area, get a pass and put a toe on the ball and it rolls into the net, are BETTER?? then a player who runs from his own half of the pitch and dribbels all eleven positions. Am I right?

If I am wrong, then call me a STUPID, bigmouthed benchsitter!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.