Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i am Lazio fan in Italy....

And i am wondering why Simone Inzaghi aren`t playing matches for Lazio, he might be some times subs. but he has only played 7matches and 84 minutes this season for Lazio.
What is the reason, does he has problem with the coach or what. He is maybe the best player of Lazio. Simone Inzaghi is one of my favourite players and i dont know why he never get the chance to play. Delio Rossi is giving Di Canio,Pandev,Rocchi and Tare the chance(But those are playing well), but i dont now why Inzaghi nevah get the chance. Simone Inzaghi was asked for loan from Inter in January, but i dont now why Lazio didnt let him go, or he didnt want to go. In Summer of 2005, Ascoli,Parma and Treviso was trying to sign Inzaghi, but he never wanted to go. I dont know it is maybe the reason that he dont want to leave ROME....In the end of 2004, Juventus was very close to sign Inzaghis contract but Lazio didn let Simogol(Inzaghinho) go. Well i know he has been injured some times but Lazio didnt let him play for Lazio even when he was ready to play.

WELL TELL ME LAZIO FANS, WHY INZAGHI NEVER GET THE CHANCE, HE IS BROTHER OF "SUPERPIPPO" FILIPPO INZAGHI", AND BOTH OF THEM ARE GOALGETTERS

Well me and my lazio friend, dont forget the Champions League match

- Lazio - Marseille 5-1, Inzaghi scored 4goals this match, he was reall hattrick at the 1 half.

FORZA SIMONE INZAGHI !!!!!!

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
First of all, he has something like one goal in the last three seasons. Secondly, he is more often injured than healthy and has undergone surgery several times in the last two years, IIRC. Don't believe every rumour about teams wanting to sign him. He rarely gets chances to play for the simple reason that when he plays he does not do anything, rarely even gets in a position to score and loses the ball way too easily. He was good when we had one of the midfields in the world and he could score tap-in after tap-in but now he seems to have lsot pretty much all of his football skills which is too bad, I used to like this Simone.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well everybody has their own meanings,

I think Inzaghi will play more next season....he has been unlucky this season.

But everybody remember when he scored at least 9goals in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 99/00....

INZAGHI WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAZIALI HERO.....

i am sure that he will proove it next season...

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
we have been saying the same thing about his brother filippo the last 2 years, but look at him now.. im not saying start him but just give him a chance...

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Simone showed a lot of potential in the season we won the scudetto, but it didn't materialize in the seasons after that. First he was pushed to the background with the arrival of Crespo and Lopez, and at the start of the season after that he broke his jaw and was out for quite a while. Also the coaches that we had after Eriksson didn't have the same confidence in him that he did, with the possible exception of Mancini. In the current Lazio there isn't really a place for him, as our playing style doesn't suit his. At the moment we play very attacking and physical football, while Inzaghi is more a type of striker for borderline-offside-counter-attacking play.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts