1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Definitely one for the future, actually he'll be ready in a season most likely, big clubs already interested in him, has been the jewel in a good Partizan side this season, as much as it sickens me to say it. ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Dusan_UK said:
Definitely one for the future, actually he'll be ready in a season most likely, big clubs already interested in him, has been the jewel in a good Partizan side this season, as much as it sickens me to say it. ;)
hahahahha as much as i like to say it!!!

brilliant
dangerous
deadly
for all my girlz....STUNNIN LOOKING!!
FAST
YOUNG
takes brilliant corner and freekicks

wen partizan wer playing middlesborough he came on for 20mins and changed the game around...the english commentators couldn't stop praising him

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
The biggest talent at the moment is Dragan Sarac, a must have for every club with serious ambitions.

·
Registered
40,685 Posts
Yeah, definately Sarac, great cross, gigantic left foot and I mean that literally. He could probably kick down an entire goal. Anyway his passport might say he's around 30, don't you believe that, he's barely 18.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Drulo forgot to say he had to lie about his age so he could get married, the wife was arranged by the fathers of the two during a drinking contest. But he honoured the agreement, which best describes his personality. :thmbup:

Anyway, look out for Dragan Sarac.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Ambis said:
If he was so great then how come he couldnt even score one goal against Red Star in the Belgrade derby??? :lala: :D
For your information... I wasn't describing the player's ability with that "great" remark. It was a touch of sarcasm to the whole topic and the way it turned out:

Simon Vuckevic

Any good?

Yes.

Great!
(As in "settled, next topic" kinda thing)

:wallbang: [unnecessary explanation]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts