Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently 17-yr old baker is close 2 aggreing personal terms from tranmere plays in midfield and wil join paletta in the summer watch out for him * of the future!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Uhm lot of new faces in Academy. Today we have Parsonage who I've never heard before play in 6-0 win over Carlise in FA Youth Cup. And this Parsonage play RM and push Paul Anderson to play in the central midfield.

So I expect many unfamiliar names from Academy in the future.

·
Registered
154 Posts
While you are signing 16 years olds hypes that will never be anything we are signing world class talents and players. While you are signing John Welsh, we are signing Claude Makeleles of the world.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Verbatim said:
While you are signing 16 years olds hypes that will never be anything we are signing world class talents and players. While you are signing John Welsh, we are signing Claude Makeleles of the world.
you are also signing young players, you even made a 12m bid for theo walcott :googly: how old is he 27 :lala:

think junior, think

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah but they are talents who will become anything. How many of Liverpools purcahses of young players have worked out?? And please dont say Neil Mellor. We are after great talents like Walcott, Mikel and Kompany.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Verbatim said:
Yeah but they are talents who will become anything. How many of Liverpools purcahses of young players have worked out?? And please dont say Neil Mellor. We are after great talents like Walcott, Mikel and Kompany.
:googly: STFU, you said you don't sign youngsters only world class players of a more older age, then you take it back when i expose your false statement, oh and since when did you sign kompany or walcott and obi give me a break, you bribed his agents :lala:

neil mellor, is that the best you cna come up with :googly: even thoguh we never purchased him, get out of here you muthu wannabe troll.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
i can see anderson in a few years time, but only if he keeps progressing, i dunno about these players but they'd have to be special to breakthrough at 18 lets say, but it's good we're looking, Rafa's shwoing that homgrown players deserve a chance, shame houllier never did the same.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ok here is the list of all of your failures and players that will fail in the future:

Le Tallec
Cheyrou
Medjani
Sinama
Carson
Diouf
Antonio Barragan
John Welsh
Besian Idrizaj
that guy bought from Hull
and so on.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Verbatim said:
Ok here is the list of all of your failures and players that will fail in the future:

Le Tallec
Cheyrou
Medjani
Sinama
Carson
Diouf
Antonio Barragan
John Welsh
Besian Idrizaj
that guy bought from Hull
and so on.
:googly: is that the carson who chose us over you, get out of here troll :)

prior to abramovic, your club where the duff signing club: qique de lucas :lala:

:rolleyes:

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
apparently tho benitez wants munnerly to play nxt year in carling cup and some premier games!!!
next walcott

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ive seen videos an he runs the pitch from all over plays better than mellor ever did.
runs midfield scores goals and tigthens up defence

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am not trolling, I am just saying Liverpool are not good with talents. Like for example Chelsea. We are always after the best players. While the players that Liverpool accuires are barely second string.

·
Registered
28,738 Posts
Verbatim said:
I am not trolling, I am just saying Liverpool are not good with talents. Like for example Chelsea. We are always after the best players. While the players that Liverpool accuires are barely second string.
Xabi Alonso is second string, right :lala:

anyway your money allows for you to buy top players, no doubt, so i fail to see your point, basically your trolling looking to wind up people. :D:pp

1 - 20 of 61 Posts