Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No not Portuguese Simao Sabrosa,

I have heard of a Simao, young right back at Guarani,

Any Brazilian Football Watchers care to update??

·
Registered
133 Posts
yea.. cause simão sabrosa is a ***** cat..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
nunomigueljorge said:
yea.. cause simão sabrosa is a ***** cat..
Easy man, Benfica only has real men in their side like Quim ;).

Anyway I'm expecting a few heated posts from the Benfica boys some time soon :scared: :shades: :)

in the mean time though, I'll just stir the waters a bit more: :devil:

Joao Pinto is a Fairy :lala: :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
João Pinto was a great player but now he can´t even get his place on boavista! lol

Simão is a child! He was a babycry when he wasn´t elected captain last year! He´s good skilled but his personality...

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
nunomigueljorge said:
João Pinto was a great player but now he can´t even get his place on boavista! lol

Simão is a child! He was a babycry when he wasn´t elected captain last year! He´s good skilled but his personality...
Please, you know very well that he'd smack anyone on your team ;)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
O Glorioso said:
Please, you know very well that he'd smack anyone on your team ;)
I dunno, Simao spends way too much time rolling around in the dirt to smack anyone on any team! (recalls Simao's three dives against Beira-Mar within one game)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
I dunno, Simao spends way too much time rolling around in the dirt to smack anyone on any team! (recalls Simao's three dives against Beira-Mar within one game)
I'm really curious to know... what team do you actually support? Beira Mar? Sporting?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
O Glorioso said:
I'm really curious to know... what team do you actually support? Beira Mar? Sporting?
Only Beira-Mar...

I'm really curious to know... what's that got to do with Simao going down towards the ground faster than a bungee jumper? hmn? hmn?nnnnnnnnnnnn?mmmmmmmmm?

What team do you actually support? Benfica? Chelsea? Real Madrid? Barcelona?

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
Only Beira-Mar...

I'm really curious to know... what's that got to do with Simao going down towards the ground faster than a bungee jumper? hmn? hmn?nnnnnnnnnnnn?mmmmmmmmm?

What team do you actually support? Benfica? Chelsea? Real Madrid? Barcelona?
Well it seems that I have a team in every big leage that I follow. Ofcourse, Benfica is in my blood. Chelsea I have been following for about 3 seasons now. I follow Barcelona, because I have grown to hate Real Madrid with a passion. Anymore questions? Oh yea, please you wish Simao was on your team ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
how does it feel when the captain of Benfica got a tatoo of Sporting? =)

(remember simão celebrating a goal for benfica.. takes his shirt of and there it was: a Sporting tatoo)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
nunomigueljorge said:
how does it feel when the captain of Benfica got a tatoo of Sporting? =)

(remember simão celebrating a goal for benfica.. takes his shirt of and there it was: a Sporting tatoo)
Serious? :eek:

Hahaha, that is absoloute quality! :D :nervous:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
vedz said:
Serious? :eek:

Hahaha, that is absoloute quality! :D :nervous:
I'm not to sure about that, but it would make sense that he got it while playing for Sporting :rollani:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts