Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so if he really is gonna be the next Figo then maybe we should give him more of a chance this season.
He can't be a prospect forever, sometime he will have to actually prove it, so this is his big chance to make uus all forget about his higher-profile compatriot.

D

·
0 Posts
Yeahhh, I totally agree that we should let Simao the chance to bury the ghost of Figo. But, first, he should learn how to shut up his mouth about moving clubs and threatening to leave us if not given more first elevan appearances.
Also, do remember that I will welcome back the 'great' Luis Enrique. I really feel at ease when thinking he'll be playing back after injury. Anyway, he became great even before Figo and he'll surely do a great job, better than the Figo guy....;)

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
If he's the next Figo we'd better sell himto Madrid right away... Remember: Figo was the next Laudrup....where did he go???

D

·
0 Posts
Your statement makes sense, Dutch......There could be a repeat. Oly, please send him away instantly.....;)

·
Registered
550 Posts
We all know Simao is not half the player that Judas is...and with players like him moaning about first team opportunities and son on - we should get rid of him NOW. The last thing we need in our club are players not committed to the cause. Players with skill AND heart need only come to Barca.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Let´s hope Simao is the next Judas, but only on the field.
His character should be at least a bit better.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Judas Jr. hasn't proven himself and has demands already....
Sell him!!!! Or at least loan him out to Porto or Benfica (Simao'd like that, he's from Sporting ;))

·
Registered
964 Posts
Gosh he has done nothing and yet you complain about him to.
Simao said he would like to get some playing time in Europe so he can gain some Knowledge so he can help out Barce in the Future.
I feel like being a Barce fan , but not in this forum because you guys dont support your players.
Figo left but it was not his fault.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Judas' departure is his own fault.
Judas has set an example of players not accepting the fact Barça is a topclub bigger than them. Every player with an attitude which isn't respectful for Barça as a football AND a political club will have a hard time. Emotions are running very high at the moment, so if a player starts to talk crap about getting playing time because he deserves it or about getting more money, this player will have a few problems with a lot of us...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Of course it was Figo's fault.I dont think that any football fan would forgive this kid of attitude and move from a player of his club,I fully understand Barca fans,and I have lost all my respect for Figo,he is a bastard and a shame for football.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts