Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
So i've been following Atletico and it seems that Simao's finally settling down and playing well, what are you thoughts on him so far and do you feel better now that Quaresma's in Inter and not even coming off the bench?
I love Simao. Our second best player behind Kun IMO. It seems like everytime he gets the ball he does something good with it.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Simão settled in last season after the winterbreak and was one of the reasons why Atlético could take that last Champions League-spot. He hasn't been dominating as much as he did during a period when we were struggling, but he'll surely come back as he loves to be involved in our attacks.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Simao is a great player and I love watching him play. Technically very strong and when he gets the ball you know he is going to run at defenders and make things happen. Could be a little more consistent at times but still a good player

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
in the beginner i didnt like him so much but now i do, is making nice goals and passing the ball great...i wish maxi rodriguez can play like this

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
For real. What's happened to Maxi?
Good question, it's one many Atletico fan ask, he is a very shadow of his former self, not deserving of the captains armband at the moment, he is lucky he is getting a starting place in all honesty, had Reyes been here Maxi may have had a long spell on the bench.

Regarding Simao, yes he is now a vital player for us, and certainly doing better than Quaresma who seems to be blowing his chance at another 'super' club as you like. On form though i still prefer RQ but Simao is a great player no doubts, my worry is the likes of Man City now with the money they have will target the likes of Kun and Simao

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Regarding Simao, yes he is now a vital player for us, and certainly doing better than Quaresma who seems to be blowing his chance at another 'super' club as you like. On form though i still prefer RQ but Simao is a great player no doubts,.

No kidding, I've always said that Simao was a better all around player then RQ but Q's form has been very sub par as of late.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts