·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to ask this question about milan game against man united

what jercy milan will were? since man united also were red
since the game is in englad . it seems silly question but
it is important to me since I'm going to watch this game so
if milan were red& black I'll wear my red & black milan jercy that has inzaghi name on it .or if they were white & red I woulden't ware any jercy at all

Thank you

·
Registered
418 Posts
There's no shame in wearing the home jersey while your team wears the away one...

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I'd be very surprised if Man U didn't wear their red shirts at Old Trafford, which means Milan will probably be in white. (Have we seen the third strip at all this year?)

·
Registered
194 Posts
most probably it's gonna be the white jersey...if im not mistaken the white jersey has given us a good luck before..we won the #6 with the jersey :smileani:

·
Registered
890 Posts
MUFC in old Trafford will wear Red&White, while Milan yellow.
In San Siro Milan will wear Red&Black, while MUFC White.
[possible cahneges might be: MUFC home in Red&Black, while Milan in White] ;)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Dil dil said:

if milan were red& black I'll wear my red & black milan jercy that has inzaghi name on it .or if they were white & red I woulden't ware any jercy at all

Thank you
I agree with Gray, it will be great if you will go to this match with red&black jercy. :smileani:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Dil dil said:

Thank you
So lemme get this straight. You will wear your rossonero Inzaghi jersey if Milan wears Red & Black but you will be topless if Milan wears white? I got bad news for ya. Seems like topless is the way to go Felicia, as Milan will most certainly be wearing white on that night. Is it the jersey only or will you be going commando?

Oh ... and one last thing - which planet are you from again?

Plenty of silly questions on my part but I hope you didn't mind. I tried my best to be polite this time. :angel:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts