Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, FIFA finally gave the green light for him to sign a 4-month contract as a free player with Moeskroen. He can make his debut this sunday.:)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
It was about time. :stuckup:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Great news for Siljak! :thmbup: Thanks for the info Bins :cool: , but that link is not working. I hope that now, with some matches in his legs he'll be able to wake up and really contribute to our NT again.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I can only see some sort of an commercial or something like that for den Farm if this means anything to you. :undecide:

Thanks for the pic. :thumbsup: Is this after his debut match?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Walter BC said:
I can only see some sort of an commercial or something like that for den Farm if this means anything to you. :undecide:
Ah yes, thought that was the problem, just skip it and then the news starts with the images.:)

Walter BC said:
Thanks for the pic. :thumbsup: Is this after his debut match?
Yes, it is.:)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Oh damn, :embarass:, thanks Bins. :smileani: Good stuff from Siljak though :thmbup: especially the second one is typical for him.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Well, seems like he adopted well to Belgium. :shades: That's the kind of Siljak we'd lke to see in the NT as well.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No Ermin against Brugge today. He's out with an injury, but should be back by next week.

ps: The information I gave earlier on is wrong as his contract with Moeskroen ends in june 2006.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts