·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
Here we go again........:rolleyes:

I don't understand the motive(s) behind press silences. Can someone please enlighten me? :wth:

Glen? Numerodix? Faith? Hasuni? :D

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i think the club is well aware that its current state, in terms of the teams current form is well below the level it should be. its probably easier to just not talk to the media then have to answer all the BS questions etc..

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
NO!

I was so entertained by Capello's excuses and explanations like "I played Kovac instead of Thuram because he's a better at hoofing long balls all night long". ;)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I as Rhisoid has never understod what good this yearly tradition is doing. Fine last year we we're getting a lot of critisicm for dodgy calls going our way, and thus this could get the media of our back for a while. But now, why? Was it the media and that got us kicked out and not Capello's anti-football? Was it the papers writing piece after piece and piling the pressure on our players (on every top club player, thank you) that made us unable to score or was it Capello's inability to give us any offensive directions?

With this Silenzio Stampa we'll never know....

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Demandred said:
NO!

I was so entertained by Capello's excuses and explanations like "I played Kovac instead of Thuram because he's a better at hoofing long balls all night long". ;)
Particularly since Capello has been adamant that the long balls are not part of the tactical scheme he wants the players to play to....

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
I'd prefer if Moggi announced his personal "silenzio stampa" till the end of his career. ;)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
first off, love your signature numerodix...secondly i agree with most here in not understanding why there is a press silence this year, at least last year we have the cannavaro video to contend with...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts