Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicky, thanx for that wonderful, magical moment. It was better than any other kind of XTC and Nando.....I'm madly, drunkly in love with you.....Para siempre !

Hala Madrid !

The Miss

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Look who's back in town :) Where have you been so long Missy? ;) Oh, and I agree Nicola$ has been the man lately.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Someone explain to me the fact that msiter Anelka did not scre a header for Arsebal yet the goal tonight was pure class.....me confused.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I have a conspiracy theory - well we all know great players have this instict where the goal is, and that's why the ball often goes straight a t the center, and into the goalkeeper. Well I noticed that Nicola$ was all wet last night and because of that the ball skidded a bit on his bald head and therfore went next to Oli Kahn. So what I really just said, is Anelka was lucky :) :) Dunno, but perhaps...? ;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hola Labas....
I have been a bit busy lately. Had alittle trip to Rome as well, but I'm back.

I can see some of you are a bit sceptical about Nicky's performance. Fact is, he did it. It was a team performance and Nicky did what he was bought for. End of story. My prediction for the final : I think it will indeed be a 3-2 win for Real Madrid. And I , personally, would like to see Redondo make one fabulous assist or a goal.....

The Miss

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Anelka has come up big and wouldn't it be ironic (and unfair) if he scored the winner in the final. The unfair part is because it would be fitting for Sanchez to come on and score it in the 90th minute. Now that would be cool.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I spelt Sanchis wrong - doh!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Yeah...that would be nice and a fitting way to say bye-bye. Great guy he is :) My prediciton though is Anelka will score 2 times in the final against Valencia. Seriously.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Way to go Labas!!!
I knew it wouldn't be long until you posted your prediction on the final. What about the final score?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Not bad, not bad at all...
I can live with a 3-2, what about you?
I'd rather a 3-1 or 4-2 though, just to make it more ceremonial hehehehehe

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well glad to see you back :) Redondo scoring you say? Ayyy...that might be tuff. When was the last time he actually score, I really don't remember...but that isn't hi role I guess. Let's just hope we as a team can win.

And I think we all agree on Nic's role against bayern :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'm going to shock you all now, oh yess I think that we can win it. Big occassions call for big players and I think that Raul, Anelka and Macca are this. It should be a great game and I see a 4-2 ro Real M.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts