1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In spite of Euroderby fever, I noticed this in the Gazzetta's breaking news:

18.15 Roma, Cufrè prolunga fino al 2009
Al giocatore andaranno 2 milioni lordi di euro all'anno

ROMA - Leandro Damian Cufrè, vestirà la maglia giallorossa fino al 30 giugno 2009. Il prolungamento del contratto è stato annunciato oggi dal club, con un comunicato pubblicato sul sito ufficiale della Roma. «Nell'ambito dell'implementazione della propria strategia di valorizzazione del parco calciatori - si legge nella nota - l'A.S. Roma S.p.A. comunica di avere raggiunto in data odierna un accordo per il prolungamento e l'integrazione del contratto economico ad oggi in vigore, con il calciatore Leandro Damian Cufrè, che vestirà la maglia giallorossa fino alla data del 30 giugno 2009. L'accordo, di durata quadriennale, prevede il riconoscimento al calciatore di un compenso lordo di euro 2 milioni, per ciascuna stagione sportiva di validità del contratto".

Congratulations. :cool:

·
Registered
13,123 Posts
Thanks, Ruffian. I changed the thread's title and we'll use it as a jumping off for all our signings and resignings.
Here's Aquilani's new deal, which goes until 2010:

1.1 mil for the 1st year
1.25 mil for the 2nd
1.48 mil then 1.61 then 1.79

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
hopefully the Aquilani deal works out. it seems like so much but if next season he really finds his feet and delivers this will be an absolute bargain. he's a massive prospect for club and country and i don't mind seeing the club making a few small sacrifices so that we can keep players like him for the long term :thmbup:

·
Registered
13,123 Posts
It appears as if AS Roma has broken out the check book of late. It's a remarkable thing to witness after a year of all selling and no buying. So the broader question becomes - have we reached the bottom (of our financial crisis and tough luck in general) and are we beginning to bounce back? Aquilani, Cufre resign. Chivu wants to stay. Rumors suggest Montella and Totti will be resigned soon. We all know better to feel optimistic about anything, but has our money problems finally begun to turn around thanks mostly to Sensi selling off his assets, several players, recapitilization, etc....Forza Roma!!!!!

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I was actually thinking the same.. and not to forget that we´ve already resigned Mancini and De Rossi. A good allenatore, selling Cassano and buying some quality players and La Roma can do good next season ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts