Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Derby County made their first signing for next season as Ruben Zadkovich, a 21 year old midfielder who played in the Australian league for Sydney FC. He signed a two year deal with the Rams and will officially sign on July 1 as a free transfer

He has experience playing in England with QPR and Notts County. He is also a member of the Aussie youth teams

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Zadkovich won't start for you guys. He is quick and versatile but he is a prick, and is disliked by the Australia football public. He plays pretty much all over midfield as well as leftback.

He is quick, big, strong and is alrite on the technically. He may have a good shot. He scored a blinder against perth on his debut I think but since then I havn't seem him take another shot

·
Registered
69,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he scored a goal for the Australia U23 team in a tournament in Malaysia, and I believe he could be playing in the Olympics, which is useless for Derby as he will be gone

·
Registered
965 Posts
His a crap player, thank God he has left....only good games he ever played for Syd, was his debut game against Perth Glory in season 05/06 where he scored a cracker of a goal, and that is about all...the guy runs with the ball towards the out line like a chicken with his head chopped off. Watch the 2nd leg of the QLD Roar Vs Sydney FC Semi-Final game of this year and see how shyte this kid is.

Good Luck to him.!!!

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
When I think of Zadkovich, I always think of the head-to-head battle with Nick Carle in the semi-final second leg against Newcastle. Especially that dummy that Carle sold him for the goal in the second half :howler:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts