Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will he or won't he?

After reading his comments today, I am not so sure anymore;

“I’m not under any pressure," he said. "I feel Diaby will be a fantastic central midfielder, as will Song and Denilson. And we have Fabregas of course.”
---------------------------------------------

It's also the clearest hint yet that Diaby will start next to Cesc once he's fit.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Wenger's too difficult to second guess. Who honestly expected Silvestre???? I hope he does sign a central midfielder, but I agree somewhat with the original poster I have to say.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Diaby for me was always the best bet out of the contenders we have for DM at this time. Saying that though still not entirely happy with it. He still has loads to learn and can be very rash in his play. He will have to start learning while being tested in big games but I suppose that is the best way to get educated. Would prefer an upgrade in this position with a signing. We will see.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Diaby doesn't fill me with any confidence when I see him lining up on the field. He's got the skill and the physical presence to be a great midfielder but, crucially perhaps for an Arsenal player, I've never rated his intelligence and decision-making in matches. Denilson is a far more intelligent player.

I've had a bad feeling about this season ever since May and the reason for that is because of my fears over the central midfield position. We need a new player there and I hope that we get one, though you never know what Wenger will do.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i think he wont sign any new player,
but nobody knows what he will do next he always surprise us
but i hope he sign Gareth barry he will be perfect
but in my opinion if he didnt sign any new player,
Diaby will do well in the dm and he's the best right now in our team,
solid defence , great shoots and good tackels

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Martin O'Niell is baffled by Wenger's comments regarding Barry saying that they had no approach from Arsenal.

----------

yet another smoke screen to keep the media at bay.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
we're ****ed. this fat **** silvestre is a jinx.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
definitely not going to be inler, inler extended his contract to 2013 and rejected a move to us. Feck now i'm worried that we wont sign anyone else. F U CK

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
alonso cup tied and barry as well.. there wont be another signing. fck this for a joke.

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Wenger promised one, did he not? As there are still a few days left in the transfer window I will just assume he's going for the best deal he can get.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
When you can detect sarcasm over a keyboard it's not as effective.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
Wenger promised one, did he not? As there are still a few days left in the transfer window I will just assume he's going for the best deal he can get.
he promised one alright, that was silvestre, a 31yr old ex united tosser who is injured. ****ing brilliant i say.

i sure hope we sign one more, otherwise we aint winning jack this season. Even if we win somethign like the carling cup, thats just not worth a squad like ours.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.